Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]

Începe de la început

Gave a big mocking smile to him, which irritated hell out of him. Already he is having problems and now this new shit.

Roy : Hoseok, I am not in the mood of joking.

Hobi : neither I.

Roy : why are you here, who made you give my position to you. I hold power here understand.

Hobi : well, I am the chief of Financial Department and partially owner now. Taehyung not solely own this company anymore. If you remember.

Roy : still, you can't make decisions by yourself. What about Taehyung's decision and other board member at least 5 board members should agree with this.

Hobi : mmh, Taehyung is the one you gave me this position and yes, five board member already agreed with this.

Roy's eyes wided in shock, he gritted his teeth in anger.

Roy : I will see you. (Said in anger and stumbled out)

Hobi : seems buddy doesn't love his life enough. (Said with pitiful voice) but let's see him getting irritated more.

Roy walks inside Taehyung's cabin who was working with concentrate but when he heard someone coming in he look up with smile but it fade seeing Roy there instant of little bun.

Tae : hii Roy (he again begin to work in the computer)

Roy : what this Taehyung?

Tae : what? (Still working)

Roy : what Jung Hoseok is doing in my cabin, on my chair at my position huh? (Said in anger)

Tae : didn't he inform you that he is the new chief of Financial department. (Still looking in computer not caring about angry Roy talking to him).

Roy : what you mean he is the new chief of Financial department now huh? What about me? You can't give my position to anyone like this. I am board member , second person who holds most power.

Taehyung chuckle hearing him. He finally look up from his computer screen and began to speak.

Tae : yes you are board member of this company but I am "The Owner" Of the this company. This is Kim Cooperation understand Park Roy. Kim Taehyung is the most powerful person in this company. (Said in deep and graspy voice)

Roy : still you can't. (In anger his eyes were getting wet and red)

Tae : why I can't? Hmm and secondly you're not anymore second most powerful person here  . After me it's Kim Jungkook my husband who holds the most power .

Roy : you gave my position to Jung Hoseok and power to Jungkook. How could do this to me. I gave my everything to his company. It's not only you who stand this company I also work hard too. (His time he sound emotional and hurt)

Tae : you had your own company  too right in the past why didn't it do well. You invest more in that than here right. I am not saying you didn't do anything thing. But your presence or absence doesn't really make any difference in the company and when you purchase shares of the company and become a board member here in my company was already doing well so if you didn't come here I will still be same.

Roy : and when you were at hospital for two years I am the one who was handling everything didn't I.

Tae : you did I am not saying you didn't but in present I look your work which from your side not good at all. So neither your position nor your power is giving to you.

Roy : what is Jungkook doing to deserve that power huh. Just cuz he is your husband oh sorry your contract husband. Your and his marriage is just paper-profit marriage , for that you're degrading me. Park Roy.