Chapter 2: I'm sorry sweetie

Kaison Oberoi, my first and the only crush I had was now sitting in front of me as my psychiatrist.

Can anything be more embarrassing than that. The first encounter after 7 years with him. He looked really composed and here me who was getting nervous. A CBI officer getting nervous to see her first crush!!

"I always thought that our first meet would be romantic but i never knew that it would be like this. " He was able to see the discomfort I was feeling in this closed room. A psychiatric room

"Zatasha, let's go somewhere else. To a cafe if it's okay for you." I simply nodded to the statement

He took me to a cafe from where we could see the beauty of the nature and the cold breeze giving life to my soul. We went and sat in the corner of thr cafe. He was staring with a smile while I was busy admiring the beauty of the cafe.

"Zatasha we need to talk" I could sense the seriousness in his voice. My gaze fixed towards his eyes.

Those eyes

Those were hypnotizing me. I could stay forever looking in that pair of eyes. The ocean blue eyes.

"Zatasha, can you tell me how reached to this stage. A girl from whose face smile could not be snatched has now came to a stage who needs therapy. What happened sweetie? " The concern in his eyes was enough to break me down in tears

"Let's start this way, tell me something about your case till where you reached"

"I'm sorry but it's confidential" Hearing it he gave a smile

"Your wish but it's important for me to know so that i can understand what's bothering you actually"

"Umm.. Okay. So it's a case of college students. They lost their life and I have a suspect on a person or if I clearly say group of proper. I'm scared that maybe I will not be able to give justice to them"

"Is it due to that or you see Zandra in them?" Tears left from my eye.

Zandra, the only sibling of mine. The only person who understands me. My twin sister.

"So, I'm correct. Right?"

"Why.. Why she left me? She left me in this cruel world all alone. My parents... They too left.. I wanted someone beside me. The person whom I could rely on to whom I can share my pain. I had no one I have no one. " I was sobbing hard while he was patting my back.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I couldn't come. And who said there is no one. Maybe who had no one before but listen to me" He cupped my was was caressing my cheek by his thumb. His eyes had lots of concern.

"Now you have me, sweetie. Kaison Oberoi is with you now."

Listening this a smile spread on my face. He hugged me and patted my head. I felt the same comfort which I felt with Zandra.

I went back to my house which was before a home with full of laughter and memories.

I got freshen up and got back to my work. I suddenly felt someone's eyes on me. I silently went and took my gun from the desk. I took the position and started look in every corner of my house.

I noticed a shadow in my balcony. I quickly rushed to there but noticed no one. I broke down in tears. Now I was seek of this hide and seek.

I went back to my room and again got busy in the work.

A clue, my gut feeling was telling me that their was something which I was missing in this case but what is it. All happened in different ways and only similarity is depression.

Next morning I was working in my office. I got message from Kaison.

"Wanna go to buy grocery with me" I smiled seeing it. After my duty was over I went to grocery shop which he mentioned. We had a little conversation and got back to my busy lifestyle again.

I suddenly got a message from an unknown person. "The place of depressed is psychiatric clinic, isn't it?"

That was weird one. I sent the number immediately to the CBI quarters to track it and get the owner of that number.