𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎

Zacznij od początku

"Wha—", The son of Poseidon tried to release his words that came flooding from his mind, comprehending what had just happened but Jasmine was fortunately faster.

With a smooth 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 of her fingertip pressed against Percy's lips, that were chapped mostly everyday— this was revenge from earlier, but she thought that she might as well teach him a valuable lesson about this girl with freshly long braids.

"Do not, and i repeat for your safety in this vehicle, do not touch these braids without permission", Jasmine's hazel eyes that gleamed more golden in the sunlight, narrowed up at Percy— almost 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 him to speak.

𝑯𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅.

"I didn't need to last time", those exact words were spoken with a hush tone, but not too quiet as Sally heard every word. Percy again did not care as his azure eyes pierced Jasmine's amber eyes almost lurking down at her— lips. . .

"Last time?", Sally's 𝐜𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 hit Jasmine and Percy.

The mother could not help but ask, her son seemed 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, this was unusual for Percy. The most he cared about was food that was blue tainted or the addicting biscuit, Oreo's. Although, his mother would always be his monument, his inspiration, the woman who took care of him with not a single regret in her body.

That's how Percy viewed his mother and in a way Jasmine could understand.

"In our 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎", both of them responded without a single hesitation, which caused Sally to again be surprised as teenagers seemed to be more closed off about these things— but somehow these teenagers looked as if they could say it again and 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

In that moment, Sally knew his prophecy had began, Jasmine was the one he needed to find and perhaps Jasmine had a prophecy too, that determined her capability with Percy, both of them needed to be resilient throughout their paths.

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

As the car soon stopped at the entrance of Yancy Academy, a slight bounce occurred as the car, within seconds remained in it's designated holt. A sudden 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 was hung right over Jasmine's head, her once founded confidence dissipated into the atmosphere.

Percy noticed. He 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 seemed to notice. Especially when it came to 𝒉𝒆𝒓. He clicked her seatbelt off along with his,

"Can i?", Percy whispered, indicating to gently move a braid to away from her face and tuck the braid behind her ear and with a slight nod,

He did 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 that.

While also spilling words of 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, lifting her spirits, highly. The flower girl, as Percy normally addressed her in his mind, braced herself and gratefully thanked Sally for being so welcoming and the lift to the academy.

Whereas, Sally automatically responded with a hug that was complimented with a smile, that made Jasmine's day knowing that she was 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 by at least one parental figure.