"How was your weekend in the city"? Anne Maire asked.

"It was great, I mean he took me to the Friday night markets and most of the romantic places in Sydney and I'm glad I agreed to do this weekend thing with him" I said smiling at myself.

"Well it's great to see Ashton out of the house because he never got out of the house that much since he never knew when he would be leaving" she told me.

"Did Ashton tell you when he's going to be leaving"? I asked her knowing Ashton had a talk with he's mum today.

"Yeah he did but hey at least it's not six months again or a year because I know that's going to happen soon and I don't want Ashton to get worried that you might break up with him" she said turning around grabbing more food out of the fridge.

"What do you mean"? I asked.

"I shouldn't be saying this but I will tell you, just promise me that you won't tell Ashton I told you" she said looking worried that I would tell him.

"I promise that I won't tell him, just trust me" I said smiling.

"Alright well Ashton was dating this girl and I thought she would stick around, she seemed sweet at first but god did Lauren hate her anyway. This was before Ashton decided to join the army and he did look happy but when he told her man she wasn't happy and couldn't stop crying for ages and at one point said she couldn't do this but somehow Ashton told her that everything will be fine and when he returns it will be a great reunion for them both. The day of saying goodbye to each other she didn't even cry, she seemed happy and free that Ashton was leaving and I knew something was up. A week before Ashton had he's accident she sent a letter to him telling him that she can't do it anymore and she never could and the fact that she's been cheating on him and fell in love with him. I know you won't do that to Ashton but he's just really scared that what happened between him and he's ex while happen to the both of you" she said.

"Wow, now I understand why he gets upset about leaving" I said "Do you mind if I just go see Ashton" I asked

"Sure, I've got everything from here" she said smiling. I walked down the hall towards Ashton's room opening the door to see him scrolling through he's phone. I walked over sitting next to him cuddling up him.

"I love you Ashton" I said hoping he knows that I'm not like he's exes and that I'm here to stay no matter what.

"I love you too Savannah" he said putting he's phone down and putting an arm around me giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Ashton let's do it" I said; he sat up looking confused raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean"? He asked. I sat up holding he's hand.

"Let's move in together, I've thought about it and once you come back we can look for an apartment and move in together" I said smiling but Ashton still looked confused.

"Savannah are you sure you want to move in with me, don't get me wrong I want to as well but before you just didn't seem interested in that idea" he said.

"Well I've changed my mind Ashton, I love you and I want to move in with you, just you and me" I said leaning in giving him a kiss.

"Alright well we could start looking now after Christmas just before we leave" he said smiling.

"I would love that" I said.

"Love birds dinner's ready" Harry yelled; I looked at the door seeing he had he's eyes covered. I rolled my eyes and said.

"Thank you Harry and were not doing anything alright so you can open your eyes" Harry opened he's eyes and shrugged.

"Well you have to be prepared you never know what's going on in here when Ashton has a girl over" he said.

"It was one time Harry"! Ashton yelled, I turned to face him

"Want to explain"? I asked.

"Harry may or not have walked in on me getting a blow job by an ex" he said blushing.

"Ashton, oh my gosh you dirty boy" I said getting up.

"It was one time and it was he's fault for walking in" he said walking behind me.

"You were in your family house, you should have had common sense" I said.

"I was seventeen let it go" he said taking a seat at the family table where Anne Marie served us dinner.

"Alright, Alright" I said putting my hands up in defence. I couldn't believe I agreed to move in with Ashton once he comes back but I did love him and I knew it was the right choice.

Harry and Lauren went bed early since tomorrow would be Christmas and they couldn't wait to open there presents. Ashton and I were lying on the sofa after putting the presents under the Christmas tree. Anne Marie came over putting the milk and cookies down in front us.

"Alright I'm going to bed, Ashton do not touch the cookies or no present" she said.

"I'll try my best" he said.

"Goodnight you two don't stay up too late" she said walking off. There was a knock on the door and Anne Marie walked over while Ashton and I looked over the sofa but couldn't see who it was since the door was in the way. Anne Marie looked at me and she didn't seem happy who was at the door.

"Savannah, someone is here to see you" she said. I got up walking over and I opened the door seeing mum standing there with a bag in her hand. Anne Marie turned and said "Do you want me to stay"?

"No I've got it, you need to rest but thank you" I said, Anne Marie smiled at me then gave mum a death stare before walking off. I looked at mum wondering why she was here.

"How did you find me"? I asked walking outside shutting the door behind me.

"Your father told me, look I want you to come home Savannah; I miss you and so does your father" she pleaded.

"What you want me to come home so you can force me into marrying someone I don't want too? Well guess what mum enough is enough" I said

"Honey please, I made a mistake and I'm so sorry" she said but I could see through her lies, I knew the moment I came back that I would be trapped behind those doors.

"I'm not coming back mum, for the first time since leaving that house I feel free because I don't have a mother telling me what to do and who to date; you know Luke and I were best friends before you put the idea in he's head that I would be engaged to him and that ruined the friendship that I miss but now I'm thankful that I'm finally slowly becoming best friends with him again" I said.

"Who are you? You are not my daughter I use to know" she said.

"And you're not my mother, you're an awful mother who can't accept the fact that her daughter is happy with a guy she loves" I said.

"Oh please, Ashton isn't your true love; he's going to go away and you're going to meet someone better than that boy" she said.

"Fuck off" I said

"Excuse me"? She said looking shocked.

"I said fuck off, I don't ever want to speak to you and don't you dare ever come around here again saying you miss me because I know for a fact that you don't give two shits about me, you just want me back because you got a new offer from a rich guy my age that wants to marry me; well enough fuck off and don't speak to me" I said turning around walking back to the door but I turned back around looking at mum. "Matter of fact do not I repeat do not step back into my life, you are band from my life; you can't come to my wedding or see your grandkids so congrats mum on fucking up your relationship with your daughter, now leave" I said opening the door and shutting it behind me leaning against the door. I heard the knock on the door again and I opened it but mum wasn't there. I looked down seeing the bag she was holding before and notice they had presents in there for me.

I shut the door behind me again putting the presents down near the door and sat down at the door crying.

"Shit Savannah" I heard Ashton say. Ashton sat next to me putting an arm around me while I cried into he's chest. I never thought I would part ways with my own mother but I had no choice, she ruined it for herself, she ruined her chances of meeting her grandkids and seeing her only child walk down that aisle. I didn't have a mum anymore and I needed to get use to that.