Chapter 7-Time passes

Celia's point of view
Nadischarged na kami ni Hailey and we're both on our way home. The doctors said we have fully recovered but we may still need some maintenance from time to time. Nag yaya sila Andrea na mag volleyball kami sa court ng condo namin dahil may game at event.

Nakarating na ako sa court at nakita ko yung mag kapatid, umuwi si Hailey sa kanila dahil namimiss niya na raw ang mga puppies niya.
"Nice outfit Lia!" Sinabi ni Andrea nung lumapit siya.
"Thanks," Sinagot ko,
"Okay guys, let's prep muna before the game. I'm Andrew and I will be the coach for today, so everyone please ready up so we'll start warm up!" Sinabi ni Coach Andrew.
"How are you, Celia?" Tinanong ni coach when he got near me, we've known eachother for some time now because we were in the same batch during senior high.
"Well, coach," Sinagot ko,
"How's your girlfriend Angela?" tinanong ko.
"She's been well, she'll come by today because she heard you're here." Sinagot niya, Angela was also one of my close friends during senior high, we've finished in time and they're currently in college. I couldn't apply yet because of the accident.

Nag start na ang warm up namin at nag practice muna ako alone, since I was the setter in the game today. Nakita ko yung tall figure ni Andrew na nag attempt mag spike, he looked like an absolute titan with his form plus his vertical was super high. I estimated he got taller over the months that I haven't seen him, he's atleast 6'1 now.
"Celia!" I heard an unfamiliar voice call out to me,
"Oh, Gela," Sinagot ni Andrew when he jogged towards her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Ay, sorry, I couldn't recognize you!" Sinagot ko, she's gotten more mature looking but she still had that rockstar vibe. Angela was the bassist of a band and she had glasses from what I remember, top 1 rin siya sa class namin. Although from her appearance now, she looks different without her glasses and she has additional piercings.
"It's okay, I understand naman," sinagot nito.

We finished up our warm up and the game started, Angela was sitting in the bleachers while watching us. The opposite team was 3 points below us but Andrew pushed to gain more points. In the end of the game we had a leading point of 7 in all of our sets.
"Good job everyone!" Sinabi ni Andrew.

"Kapagod naman non, Drew kept pushing and the opposite team's spike was low-key hard to receive." Sinabi ni Andrea because she was the libero.
"True yan, and girl you barely setted for me earlier" Biniro ni Clare,
"Sorry, I was confused on who to set," Sinabi ko naman. Nag yaya si Andrew at Angela na kumain sa labas and hangout in Andrew's house, me and the sisters agreed.

"Tongits!" Sinigaw ni Andrea,
"This is your 3rd time, napapagod na kami!" Biniro ni Clare. We played for a while before heading home, me and the sister's apartments are just beside eachother so we walked there.

I went inside the apartment and saw Hailey making dinner, while singing to a song.
"How do you remember my passcode?" tinanong ko,
"I asked the sisters," She replied calmly, kaya pala puros text yung dalawang' yun while playing.
"What are you cooking?" tinanong ko dahil ang bango.
"Adobo, isn't this you favourite?" She looked at me while smiling, I nodded at her response and went behind her to hug her.
"I wonder if we were like this before," I said while I pecked her neck, something between us was forming.
"I don't know, maybe?" She said with nervousness.

(Warning!! Skip this part if you're not comfortable with r18 scenes, thank you!)

I slid my hand under her shirt and played with her belly button, she giggled in nervousness.
"Baby—I'm cooking" sinagot nito,
"So? I'm not doing anything." I replied while my hand slowly raised to cup her breasts.
"That's doing something," she giggled while she turned off the stove, she turned around and grabbed both my wrists. She looked at the clock, 11:35 PM,
"It's almost your birthday, do you remember?" She said with a smile.
"Thank you for reminding me," I replied to her statement.
"What does that have to do with us?" I pointed towards her while looking up at her,
"You're going to be 18, the right age to make me steal your virginity." She joked, I wish she was serious, though. She was older than me, which makes me approve of that thought.
"Have you ever wondered if we have done it before?" I asked her while I was playing with the hem of her shirt, she pushed me a little to make me lean on the center island.
"I don't know, ikaw?" tinanong niya, she looked back up on the clock. 11:40 PM.
I just looked at her and smiled, she then pinned my hands on the island in my sides, gently.

She slowly kissed me and left pecks on my ears down to my neck, I felt the rush of happiness go through me. She looked up again after she kissed my neck and maybe left a hickey, 11:45 PM. I gasped when she started to suck my neck, directly at my pulse. I lifted her head and kissed her slowly, my body started to feel hot. She lifted me up the island and took off my top and shorts, leaving my underwear to be seen. She looked back up at the clock, 11:55 PM. Her hands lingered in the hem of my panties and took it off,
"Hindi pa 12.." Sinabi ko, I looked at the clock, 11:57 PM. My eyes widened and I felt her unclasping my bra, leaving my breasts open.
"Time, baby," I looked at the clock and gasped when I felt her lips on my area.
12:00 AM.

"Happy birthday baby," sinabi nito while she slowly inserted 2 fingers inside, I was wet enough for it to just slide in. I gasped  and I laid down on the island, it was big enough for my upper body, I tried to close my legs but she separated them harshly.
"Puta! be gentle—" napahinto ako sa sinabi ko when she started pumping her fingers as fast as she can. I felt my climax building up and I felt like I could see stars.
"Hailey!—" I shouted as I climaxed, she licked it off like it was nothing. I looked at the clock shivering, my legs felt numb.
12:12 AM.