𝟢𝟤𝟢, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Being here as long as I have, I've seen all the shadow figures, my employees have seen it. Even people that are up here with us just walking around." Justin moves to show the group another pictured shadow figure, this time much more clear and much more terrifying.

"Oh, my God." Charlotte gasps. Her hand goes over her mouth and she looks to her sister. "I want to go home," she whispers.

Then, to top it all off, he shows them another picture. This time of some sort of creepy crawling figure. "Oh, no. That's definitely a demon," Jordan comments.

"Yeah, there's a little thing that crawls around here." Everyone blinks at him, questioning how he spoke about it so casually. "An angry thing is what we call it and it's known to actually crawl up the stairwell walls and stuff."

Sam points down to the X beneath Katrina's feet. "Is there a reason why there's a X right there?"

Justin nods. "Yeah, so that goes back to the Ghost Adventure guys."

Charlotte smiles, pointing back to Colby as he throws a mini-celebration for himself. "You called it!" Colby laughs with her, moving back to stand beside her.

"So when they were up here doing investigations, they put that taped X down to mark where the night vision camera systems were and it was pointing back at those windows over there, and that's where they actually captured that thing manifesting and walking. It was deemed legitimate and the Travel Channel got a hold of it and offered them a series after that."

"So this building basically created Ghost Adventures."

"It sure did."

The group moves on to another room of the building with a large table int he center. They learn it was where a lot of famous figures played card games, which seemingly made it a fairly haunted part of the building.

Then, when they were walking out of the room, Colby noticed a red mark on Sam's neck. "It's already starting, guys," Olivia says.

"Fucking fantastic," grumbles Charlotte.

Jordan holds her pointer finger out, motioning between Sam and Colby. "If I get scratched tonight, I'm suing you guys."

Sam and Colby look at each other. "Maybe inviting her wasn't such a great idea."

Everyone follows Justin to the next spot on their tour, which is subsequently the same room Sam referenced earlier... where they really did store decease bodies. "This is the Crypt. This is where they had 77 bodies stacked in the winter of 1874."

Charlotte's eyes go wide and she looks between her friend. "Oh, so they really did store dead bodies here."

"Did you think I was kidding?" Sam asks.

"Yes, I thought you were kidding!" Charlotte laughs. "You just casually dropped it like, 'oh, hey, guys, by the way...' Like, who does that?"

Jordan shrugs. "Sam, apperantly."

"Wait, so were the bodies dead before they put them in there, or were they, like, send them to death in there?" Liv questions.

"Well, they realized during winters in this lovely town, our soil breezes like concrete, meaning you cannot dig through it by hand. Meaning, back then, they couldn't create new graves. They, then, took the overflow from the morgue and put them somewhere and that was one of the spots they chose and they used that every winter form 1870 until 1922."

"We had 77 bodies stacked in burlap sacks down in that space."

Colby looks at the camera with wide eyes and his hands on his head. "77?"