Author's Note

To my dear best friend who's always been there for me, 

Happy 28th Birthday. This is your special day to rejoice, cherish, celebrate, and feel blessed for your struggles and success. I know you never had it easy for once and you've felt lost and hopeless for practically 90% of your life. However, I want you to know that you're not alone and will never be alone as long as I'm here with you thick and thin like the first day we met. You've taught me strength and courage to grow my confidence and acknowledge a side of me I never knew I had. You made me trust and believe that the Lord will carry me out even if it feels I'm gonna be stuck in a stressful situation forever. You gave me the trigger I needed to heal and find peace in myself despite me being reluctant at first. You taught me the lesson about life I needed to hear that I've ignored many, many times they were said to me by others. You made me realize that love doesn't limit or possess me, but help me grow and discover new things about myself and others. You made me open my eyes to the harsh reality that perfection is unattainable and simply doesn't "exist" as life needs to be orchestrated and messed up by fate in order to get ahead. I never thought I'd meet someone who understands me more than I understand myself and I'm merely humbled and grateful that we met when I was at my lowest. What I loved and adored most about you is how compassionate and altruistic you are despite others viewing you as the opposite. Unlike them, I don't think you're too complicated or intense. I don't think you're too much for being straightforward and honest. I think you deserve tranquility and happiness, but a trillion times more than those who lied and betrayed you behind your back when you thought you could trust them. You just wanted to be seen, heard, understood, listened to just like any other human being out there who's also struggling with self-doubt and internal pain. And to this day, I'm still amazed by how similar our souls are underneath the surface and I honestly never met a feeler who resonates and feels so many things that I feel too. And I myself as a thinker never thought I could meet someone whom I could click with less than a week about many different generic topics. Once again, happy birthday and wish you all the good fortune and prosperity in the world. 

Love, 

Serity Psychic