Pearl:"you sure?"
She asks in a threathening tone

Pearl(in her mind):"i... will..."
She keeps the knife very close to his neck,still seeing scott and fwhip staring at them

Pearl(in her mind):"i..i wanna..kill him...c....can i....?...."
Its starting to get to pearl way quiker than the demon expectet
Pearl:"how can i beleive you....scott.is it true? Tell the truth or he gets it"
She says threathening,cutting more into jimmys neck

Scott is still in a state of shock, but he manages to answer anyway.
Scott: "Jimmy's telling the truth... I remember Gem showing him the revival spell too... You have to believe him, Pearl."
Jimmy cries even more.  He is sobbing and can't stop himself from weeping.

Pearl(in her head):"fucking voice,answer me.can i kill him?!"
She kept the knife on jimmy,slowly moving up his neck,just slicing of a small layer of skin.she stares.it like her mind is gone.before anyone can do anything,pearl uses her plant abilitys to use a root  to hold scott and fwip in place
..
The demon speaks to her again, its voice sounding impatient, but also a little shocked that she is going this far.
Demonic Voice (in her head): "Woah... wow... is this who you really are?  This is a side that I've never seen from you.  I'm almost a little scared, to be honest.  But I guess I can see it... the killer in you... you're almost like me... I like it!"

She cuts a little into jimmys neck,a smile forming on her face as she hears jimmy sob
Pearl(in her mind):"so...its a yes..?"

The demon is genuinely surprised and pleased at this.  He had no idea she had the capacity for this level of brutality.
Demonic Voice (in her head): "Yes... yes... I like it!  This is your dark side.  Embrace it!  You can be so much more than these weaklings.  You can be like me, and you can rule every kingdom with me"

she evily giggles,then with a swift cut,jimmy falls to the ground with a thud. Scott and fwip stare in horror
Pearl:"this....this is more fun than i thought..."
She murmers to herself,her eyes a little wider than normal

The demonic voice speaks to her again.  It now sounds pleased and impressed.
Demonic Voice (in her head): "Yes... I like this... you're embracing your dark side, and you're enjoying it.  The power... the adrenaline... it feels good, doesn't it?  This... this is who you are... a killer... a ruthless ruler... you belong with me."

Scott stares at you in Horror,seeing his husband killed in front of his eyes makes his eyes swell up,he Starts shaking.

Pearl(in her mind):"it does feel good...."
Her voice trailing off when she sees scott.a evil smirk appearing on her face
Pearl:"pff..."

The demonic voice encourages her to carry on.  It knows that she is starting to slip away and become a killer.  It knows that her emotions will soon be nothing but a distant memory.  All that will exist is her killing instinct.  The voice speaks to her yet again.
Demonic Voice (in her mind): "This is who you were always meant to be.  A killer.  A ruthless ruler.  That's who you are.  You don't need any emotions.  You don't need remorse or compassion.  Forget all of that."

she smiles
Pearl:"oh..poor little scott...what?dont like seeing your dead husband?"
She saud cruel.she liked this...

The demonic voice speaks to her again.  It knows she is enjoying this and is enjoying the feeling of the power and adrenaline she feels as she watches Scott's reaction.
Demonic Voice (in her head): "Yes... enjoy it... savor his agony... delight in his reactions... he has to pay for the pain and sorrow he caused all the people you care about... it's only fair that he suffers.  Keep him suffering."

pearl slowly walks around scott,pulling out her knife behind him and then slowly,but not to deeply cutting along his neck.
Pearl:"...*chuckle*...you cant do anything,scott."