hate to love- jeremiah fisher

Y/N looked forward to the familiar scent of saltwater and the soothing rhythm of waves crashing against the shore. The beach house was her sanctuary, a place where memories of childhood laughter and carefree days lingered like gentle whispers in the sea breeze. However, amidst the sun-kissed days and starlit nights, there was one constant that stirred a different kind of emotion which was Jeremiah.

From the moment as they were children, Y/N and Jeremiah seemed destined to clash like opposing tides. Their disagreements were as frequent as the changing tides, each argument leaving behind a trail of unresolved tension and unspoken words. One evening, during a lively beach party illuminated by the glow of bonfires and laughter, Jeremiah's usually guarded demeanor slipped away with each sip of alcohol. He stumbled back to the beach house, finding Y/N in the kitchen, her silhouette bathed in the soft glow of moonlight."It's exhausting," Jeremiah muttered, his voice tinged with frustration as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

Y/N turned, surprised by his sudden presence. "What's exhausting? "Faking to hate you," Jeremiah confessed, his words laced with vulnerability. "You're the only thing I want, Y/N. Y/N's heart skipped a beat, her breath catching in her throat. She had never seen this side of Jeremiah, raw and unguarded. But as quickly as the moment came, it vanished, overshadowed by the haze of alcohol and the complexities of their history."It's the alcohol talking, Jeremiah," Y/N dismissed, as she walked away into her room her walls instinctively rising to shield her from the unexpected confession.

Days passed, and the familiar dance of animosity resumed between Y/N and Jeremiah. They traded barbs and glares, their interactions steeped in the unspoken tension of that fleeting moment in the kitchen. But beneath the surface, something had shifted—an unspoken understanding, a silent acknowledgment of the emotions they both struggled to conceal. One night, as the moon cast a silver path on the ocean's surface, Y/N found herself drawn to the solitude of the beach.

She walked along the shore, the sound of waves a comforting companion to her thoughts."I thought I might find you here," Jeremiah's voice interrupted her reverie. Y/N turned to see Jeremiah approaching, his expression a mixture of hesitation and determination. "What do you want, Jeremiah?" "I need to be honest with you," Jeremiah began, his voice steady despite the emotions swirling within him. "That night in the kitchen, I meant every word I said. It's not just the alcohol talking; it's what I've been feeling for a long time."Y/N's heart raced, uncertainty and longing warring within her. "I don't know if I can believe you, Jeremiah. We've hated eachother for so long."

Jeremiah took a step closer, his eyes locking with hers in an unspoken plea. "I understand if you need time to process this, but I can't keep pretending that what I feel for you isn't real." The vulnerability in Jeremiah's eyes echoed her own inner turmoil, the walls around her heart beginning to crumble under the weight of his sincerity."I've been trying to deny it, but I feel the same way," Y/N admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.In that moment, years of animosity and misunderstandings faded into the background, leaving only the raw emotions they had long kept buried. Without words, their hearts spoke the language of longing.

Jeremiah took a step closer to Y/N, his eyes searching for hers. Y/N and Jeremiah stood face to face, the tension between them palpable yet tinged with a newfound vulnerability. With unspoken words hanging in the air, Jeremiah took a step closer to Y/N, his beach dirty blonde hair tousled by the ocean breeze, adding to his rugged charm. His eyes locked on hers with unwavering intensity, filled with a mixture of longing and apprehension.In that moment, something shifted—a silent understanding passed between them, transcending the years of animosity and misunderstandings. Jeremiah's arms found their way around Y/N's waist, pulling her closer, as if drawn by an invisible force. His touch was both gentle and possessive, a silent declaration of the emotions he had long kept hidden. Feeling the warmth of his embrace, Y/N's defenses crumbled, her heart racing with a mixture of apprehension and desire. Without hesitation, she raised her hands to tangle in Jeremiah's beach blonde hair, feeling the soft strands slip through her fingers like a lifeline. The sensation of his hair against her fingertips added a layer of intimacy to the moment, heightening the intensity of their connection. Their kiss was a symphony of emotions—a melody of longing, passion, and unspoken truths. Jeremiah's lips were warm against hers, conveying a depth of feeling that words could never express. Y/N responded in kind, her heart pouring into the kiss, melting away the barriers that had kept them apart for so long.

As they pulled away, their breaths mingling in the cool night air, they found themselves in a silent embrace, their foreheads resting against each other's.  "I never expected this," Y/N whispered, her voice barely audible in the quiet night. Jeremiah smiled softly, his hand still cradling her cheek. "Me neither. But sometimes, the heart knows what it wants, even when the mind is in denial."Y/N looked up at him, giggling searching his eyes. "your so cheesy Jeremiah fisher"