Night of Care and Companionship-conrad fisher

As the night settled into a quiet rhythm at the beach house, Belly and y/n In a twist of plans, Y/N and her sister Belly decided to not go to the beach party, opting for a cozy night in. As the night progressed, Y/N and Belly relaxed at home, chatting and enjoying each other's company. , content in the familiarity of home, watching movies but Meanwhile, Conrad, Jeremiah, and Steven headed to the beach party, their laughter and excitement filling the warm summer air.

Hours passed, and the clock ticked past midnight. Y/N glanced at the time, wondering how the party was going. Belly ended up falling asleep on the couch around 1am as y/n grabbed a blanket and covered her but It wasn't until 2 AM that the front door burst open, startling Y/N out of her reverie. In stumbled Conrad, his usually cheerful demeanor replaced by a grim expression, his face marred with bruises and a cut.

"Conrad, what happened?" Y/N's voice carried a mixture of concern and surprise as she rushed to his side, guiding him to the bathroom.

"It's nothing, just a stupid fight," Conrad muttered, his voice strained with pain as he allowed Y/N to inspect his injuries.

"You should have seen the other guy," Steven chimed in from behind, his attempt at lightening the mood falling flat in the tense atmosphere.

Jeremiah, ever observant, placed a comforting hand on Conrad's shoulder. "Let Y/N take care of you, man. She's got this."

Y/N nodded, taking conrad to the bathroom her focus solely on cleaning Conrad's wounds. "You're lucky Belly decided to stay back tonight. She would have been worried sick if she saw you like this."

As Conrad sat on the edge of the bathtub, "i know i'm sorry" he said softly Y/N smiled as retrieved the first aid kit from the cabinet. She laid out the supplies methodically, her movements precise yet gentle, as if each touch carried an unspoken promise of healing.

"Let's start with the cut on your forehead," Y/N said softly, her voice a soothing melody in the otherwise quiet bathroom. She dabbed a cotton pad with antiseptic, approaching Conrad with careful Conrad tensed slightly as Y/N's hand neared his face, the sting of the antiseptic a sharp reminder of the events that transpired. Yet, he remained still, trusting Y/N's expertise and care.

Y/N's touch was feather-light as she cleaned the cut, her focus unwavering despite the late hour. Conrad couldn't help but admire her calmness, the way she handled each step with precision and grace.
"You're really good at this," Conrad remarked, a hint of admiration in his voice as he watched Y/N work.

Y/N smiled softly, her eyes meeting his for a brief moment. "Years of practice from dealing with clumsy friends," she teased lightly, trying to ease the tension in the room. As Y/N bandaged his other cut, Conrad's guard started to crumble. "Thanks, Y/N. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'd probably have a lot more bruises," Y/N joked lightly, trying to lighten the mood as she finished up.

Conrad chuckled weakly, the tension easing from his shoulders. "Yeah, probably." They sat in comfortable silence for a moment, the only sound the soft hum of the bathroom fan. Then, Conrad spoke again, his voice softer this time. "I'm sorry for ruining your night, Y/N. You and Belly were supposed to have fun."

Y/N shook her head, a small smile playing on her lips. "Hey, taking care of my best friend is a pretty good way to spend the night, bruises and all."

Conrad's eyes met hers, gratitude shining in their depths. "thank you y/n" he says barley above a
whisper.

As she finished cleaning the cut and applied a bandage, Y/N's attention shifted to the bruises on Conrad's arms. Gently, she traced her fingers over the discolored skin, assessing the extent of the injuries.

"These look worse than they feel," Conrad commented, trying to downplay the pain he was undoubtedly experiencing. Y/N nodded, her expression serious as she examined the bruises. "They'll probably be sore for a few days. I'll get some ice packs for you."

Conrad shook his head. "You've already done enough, Y/N. I don't want to trouble you further."

"It's not trouble," Y/N insisted, her voice firm. "Taking care of you is what i do."

With that, she disappeared into the kitchen, returning moments later with a couple of ice packs wrapped in towels. She handed them to Conrad, guiding him on how to use them to alleviate the discomfort.

As Conrad settled back on the edge of the bathtub, the warmth of the ice packs contrasting with the coolness of the bathroom tiles, a comfortable silence enveloped them. Y/N sat beside him, their shoulders barely touching, yet the connection between them palpable.

"Thank you, Y/N," Conrad said softly, breaking the silence. "For everything."

Y/N smiled, her eyes reflecting the depth of their friendship. "Anytime, Con You know I've got your back."