fight-conrad fisher

Y/N stood in the middle of the living room, her heart pounding in her chest as she and Conrad engaged in a heated argument. The tension between them had been building for weeks, fueled by unresolved issues and unspoken frustrations. Tonight, it all came to a head.

Conrad's voice rose with every word, his frustration evident in the way his hands clenched into fists at his sides. "I can't believe you're still bringing that up! I've apologized a hundred times, Y/N!"

Y/N's eyes flashed with hurt and anger as she countered, "Apologies mean nothing if you keep making the same mistakes, Conrad! I can't keep pretending like everything is okay when it's not!"

Their voices echoed off the walls, the intensity of their emotions filling the room like a suffocating fog. The argument had started over something trivial but had quickly escalated into a battleground of past grievances and unmet expectations.

Conrad's temper flared as he yelled, "You never listen to me! You always think you're fucking right, no matter what!"

Y/N's hands trembled as she shot back, "Maybe if you actually paid attention to how I feel instead of dismissing it, we wouldn't be in this mess!"

The words flew back and forth like arrows, each one finding its mark and deepening the wounds between them. Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes, her voice breaking as she struggled to contain her emotions. "I don't know if I can do this anymore, Conrad. I'm tired of feeling like I'm fighting this battle alone."

Conrad's expression hardened, his jaw set in stubborn defiance. "Fine, maybe you should just fucking leave then! See if that solves anything!"

The words hung in the air, a bitter reminder of how far they had drifted from the love they once shared. Y/N felt a lump form in her throat, the weight of their crumbling relationship crushing her spirit.

"I don't want to leave, Conrad," Y/N whispered, her voice barely audible over the echoes of their argument. "But I don't know how much more I can take of your bullshit."

Conrad's eyes softened briefly before hardening again with a defensive edge. "Then what do you want from me, Y/N? What will make you happy?"

Y/N's shoulders slumped as she struggled to find the right words, her heart aching with the weight of their shared pain. "I want us to communicate, Conrad. I want us to listen to each other without getting defensive. I want to feel like we're a team again, not opponents."

For a moment, there was a glimmer of understanding in Conrad's eyes, a flicker of the man she had fallen in love with. But then, his walls went back up, his pride and stubbornness clouding his judgment.

"You're asking for too much, Y/N, to fucking much" Conrad muttered, turning away as if the conversation was over.

Y/N felt a surge of frustration and sadness wash over her. She had hoped for a breakthrough, a moment of connection amidst the chaos of their argument. But Conrad's unwillingness to meet her halfway left her feeling more alone than ever.

"I can't do this right now," Y/N said quietly, her voice tinged with resignation. "I need some time to think."

With that, she turned and walked away turning her back just for a minute till As Y/N walked away, the weight of the argument hung heavy on her shoulders. She could hear Conrad's ragged breathing behind her, but she didn't turn back. It wasn't until she heard a stifled sob that she stopped in her tracks, her heart clenching with concern.

Turning around slowly, Y/N saw Conrad standing there, his shoulders slumped, and tears streaming down his face. Conrad never would let his feeling drop like this he would always keep it in but It was a sight that shattered her resolve, the walls she had built around her own pain crumbling in an instant.

"Conrad, what's wrong?" Y/N's voice was soft, filled with genuine worry as she approached him cautiously.

Conrad looked up at her, his eyes red-rimmed and haunted. "My mom... her cancer came back," he choked out between sobs. "And I just found out... and on top of that, I overheard my dad on the phone, he cheated on her."

Y/N's heart broke for him, the weight of his words hitting her like a ton of bricks. She pulled Conrad into a tight embrace, holding him as he cried openly, the weight of his pain and sorrow pouring out in waves.

"I'm so sorry, Conrad," Y/N whispered, her own tears mingling with his. "I had no idea. You don't have to go through this alone."

Conrad clung to Y/N as if she were his anchor in a stormy sea, his emotions raw and unfiltered. For the first time in a long while, the walls he had built around himself crumbled completely, leaving him vulnerable and exposed.

"I don't know how to handle all of this," Conrad admitted, his voice trembling with emotion. "I've been so lost and angry, and I took it out on you. I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so fucking sorry."

her eyes were glued to him but he's head was burned into her neck as she spoke "it's okay it's okay" as she left soft kisses on his head, as rubbing his back Y/N held him tighter, offering him the comfort and support he desperately needed. "Conrad. we'll get through this together," she assured him, her voice filled with determination.