It's him

And I looked at the person my friend showed, and I was like we met again. Maybe he was also thinking that cause he was already looking at me. I smiled at him, but he ignored me. I started questioning my friends. " So he is rude,really?" Cause he wasn't for me, at least in the hallway, but I must say he was now.

Then suddenly, the bell rings, and our class begins. It was English period, and the subject teacher always gave permission to the captain of the class(him and a girl; two captains) to select the student to read aloud in the classroom. ( basically those students who are weak in studies). The teacher begins to teach a new chapter, so selected students read the paragraph, and the teacher explains it.

So here I was just thinking to myself, "What could be his name? How am I going to ask my friends, what his name is? It's just been 30 min in this classroom. Nobody was my typical bestie from my hometown who always supported me for whatever it was. Oh, I am missing h-"

He shouted, " Daisy, Daisy." It was smooth, clear, musical and a little wisperly voice I could hear it. " Oh shi- not now, Daisy, get out of your world," I said to myself.

My friend was poking me, and I got up on my feet really fast. It was a surprise attack (just like in the game, some character snaking off around and boom, we died).

Then the girl next to me points out the paragraph to read, and I just started reading whatever there is. My brain was not processing anything that I was reading.

The girl who was next to me in the classroom (Solana: means sunshine she was really a sunshine in my life), and we really become close at the end of the day. I was so happy to find friends like it is so hard for me to make friends.

Gladly, our way to home was from the same path, so we went home with some  other friends, though they all went in a different direction as we were going further and further. Everyone was talking to each other they were really good, so gooooood.

And my brain repeats, "Daisy, Daisy." I can really feel that smile on my face. And how did he know my name, but isn't it normal for a class representative to know my name, but I just didn't want to admit that.

When I went home, everyone was ready to listen to all the things I did today.
"I even played volleyball today. I made new friends. It was good but i still miss my old friends." I said to my parents. They told me to say everything, not just specific. So I told them everything, not about him though.

He was so talkative his friends were like that as well. He was helping everyone. Then I remember " I like him so much," one of the girls says in the class while chatting. "No, no, Daisy, don't think about him,". While I was comforting myself to not think about him

My phone starts beeping.

And when I check my phone, my eyes widen.