Chapter 3-Breakfast

I noticed that Dally and Soda were starring at each other, Dally with a cocky smirk, and Soda with a glare.

*DALLY'S POV*

Oh, was I enjoying this, I had the girl I wanted, who was also the girl Soda wanted. Soda was the one who always got the girls because he was 'handsome' and 'kind', but how the tables have turned. I was the one who had his arm around y/n shoulders, and the way she looked at me, I could tell she was falling for me, but she did look at Soda with a similar look in her eyes. I really hope she chose me, Soda could get any girl, but for some reason y/n saw something in me.

*Y/N POV*

We got are food and started eating, I felt bad for Johnny who was watching the scene between Dally and Soda, he looked kind of nervous, and was just trying to not somehow get involved. I looked at him and gave him a soft smile and he did the same.

After we all finished eating Soda paid the check and we left Dally then asked "hey Doll, wanna come on a walk with me?" I replied "I thought you were spending the day with Johnny" "nah, he's going to hang out with PonyBoy, so you wanna come?" Dally said. I then said "yes". Soda looked at us about leave, he walked over to me and whispered to me "can I talk to you real quick" I looked at Dally, he seemed willing to wait so I walked with Soda a little bit away so Soda and I could talk

"Y/n, I have to go to work at the DX, I'll see you after work" Soda says, he then smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and smiled back, he was still smiling as he started walking away.

I then started walking back to Dally, he put his arm around my shoulder again and we started. After a couple of blocks we stopped and he lit a cigarette and took a drag. Then he said "you want one?" I responded "no thanks, I don't smoke"

Dally then asked "so, what do you wanna do today Doll?" I shrugged and said "I'm not sure maybe we could go to the DX, see Soda" this seemed to annoy Dally and he said "why does it always gotta be about Soda, can't we go see a movie or somethin'"

"Alright we can go see a movie if you want" I responded, slightly startled by his outburst. We started walking to the movies, and took our seats.

After the movie ended we started walking back to the house, but Dally grabbed me hand and pulled me to him and kissed me. It was my first kiss, and it was nice. When he pulled away he was smirking and I was smiling. He then took off his necklace and put it on me. I then said "thank you Dally." He then said "no problem Doll, after all your my girl." I smiled even more when he said this.

*SODA'S POV*

I had just gotten home from work and was sitting on the sofa waiting for y/n to get home. I was hoping nothing had happened between her and Dally, but then she walked in and I immediately noticed Dally's necklace around her neck, I knew something had happened between them. I saw his arm around her shoulder and he was smirking at me. I was so mad at him I was glaring at him. Y/n then said "um... I better get home, my mom said she might be getting home soon. Bye guys, I might be back later today" I was about to say goodbye but then Dally kissed y/n. I was so angry, how could he, he knew I liked her. After that she smiled and walked out the door leaving me with Dally.

Dally was still smirking and he came to sit on the opposite side of the couch, I was glaring at him, then he said "someone's jealous, huh?" I responded "you knew I liked y/n Dal" then he seemed to get annoyed and said "just go choose one of the dozens of girls from the DX that like you." Dally just didn't understand, I liked y/n, and he never could, I then stormed out of the.

*Y/N POV*

I had just arrived home, I took a shower then decided to get some rest before my mom got home, but all I could think about was Dally and Soda. Soda had seemed pretty upset before I had left, I kind of think he likes me, but it's hard to tell. And I knew Dally liked me, after all, he had kissed me twice. In complete honesty I liked Soda, but I liked Dally more. I knew Dally had a bad side, but I saw another side that few people see, just me and Johnny see it. Soda on the other hand, was always kind and warm, and he would make a good boyfriend, but there would be no mystery, no danger, no risk, which to be honest, where all things I saw in Dally.

Suddenly my mom entered through the door "I brought dinner!" She yelled setting the food on the table. I ran down to see her and gave her a hug. I haven't seen her in a few days, so I missed her. She hugged back and sat down at the table and said "y/n there's something I have to talk to you about" she said this with a serious tone, so I sat down and was waiting for her to start.