• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ •

Hooiii Fellas,

I hope you'll are doing great !!

Look who just posted an update ?? I kind of changed the story plot and so the title has been changed. I hope you liked the cover and new header !!

Let's do all the talking later. You guys enjoy the chapter !!

❝If the waves are tryna take you underWell, they're gonna have to take me tooI'll go anywhere for you

If the waves are tryna take you under
Well, they're gonna have to take me too
I'll go anywhere for you..❞

~ Banners

Avyank's POV ;

"It's time. You should go and pick her up." Dadi said, messing with my freshly trimmed hair. For the past hour I've been sleeping, keeping my head on her lap. It's my daily routine on Sundays.

I turned my face towards the wall clock only to say,"I still have time. She told me she'll be late."

"Don't you have other things to do? Stop clinging on to my wife." Dadu screamed at me in a stern tone and I glanced at dadi who chuckled whispering,"He's getting jealous."

Me and Bhai have been raised in a very healthy environment. The old love of dadi dadu along with young one of mom and dad made us feel so warm from the start only. And might I tell you our two great couples had an arranged marriage. Their love never gets old but sometimes I feel sad looking at my mother. She's happy but she would have been happier if dad was with us. I want to do every possible thing to make her proud and happy. I want to talk to her and resolve everything but I don't know how to.

"When are your exams starting??" Dadu asked and I sat upright. The two women too looked at me.

"It's starting at the end of June." I answered looking at dadu. He just nodded and said,"Have you told this to Reya ?? We have informed her family about your business studies during your marriage but I don't know if she knows it or not ??"

"She does. She had mentioned it some days back." Mom said and I realised I should have told her this way before. She too never asked about it.

"Convey it to her and I can see you are making efforts to make this marriage work so take out sometime and take her there. Spend some time with her. It's not easy to let go of your past but we can always try ain't it ??" He asked, concerned. He has always been strict to me after dad's demise but I know deep down he cares for me.

"I've let it go but the memories and everything haunts me. I was afraid....I might not be able to open up to anyone." I mumbled, building up little confidence. My eyes felt hot and I shut them tightly because everything danced in my mind. I felt dadi caressing my back. I wonder how the hell they know all these. It must be Bhai and Vishal.