In Bonny's living room, a tall, brunette woman stood in the front of the room and introduced herself as Francesca. Jill wasn't entirely sure who she was expecting; maybe a young woman in her 20's who threw these parties to make some extra money for college. But she was taken aback by the presence of someone who resembled the mothers she knew from her time as a PTO mom at Wilmington Friends. Unlike the younger, more casually dressed women in the room, Francesca exuded a mature, almost maternal aura that was unexpected but intriguing.

As the evening progressed, games were enjoyed, champagne flowed freely, and the women began to relax and let their hair down - some of them literally.

Francesca introduced a game similar to "Spin The Bottle", which mildly concerned Jill at first but her concerns were soon squashed once the rules were established. When the bottle landed on you, you had to answer the question.

Memories flooded back as Jill recalled a similar drinking game they'd played in the late 70's. Jill, always the protective older sister, whispered in Bonnie's ear, "Be careful not to give away too much."

"I remember when you disappeared at your own New Year's Eve party," Jill recalled, fixing her gaze on Bonnie. "We were all looking for you."

Wearing a mischievous grin, Bonnie responded, "That's because I got to experience what you do every night."

Confused, Jill raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

Bonnie clarified with a chuckle, "Having a romantic encounter with someone from the Biden family."

Jill's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, you and Frankie?"

Bonnie continued to chuckle. "Actually, it was Jimmy."

"For god's sake," Jill shook her head, "promise me that information will never leave this room."

It was the only secret she'd ever kept from Joe.

To her disappointment, Bonny dismissed her concerns and waved her off. Fortunately, the game proceeded smoothly and stayed on a superficial level. She was thankful that Francesca hadn't joined them to uncover their deepest and dirtiest secrets, but instead had created a comfortable atmosphere for discussing sex and making selections in the catalog later.

By the time the catalog was in their hands, the women were no longer apprehensive about making their purchases. Jill peeked over at Val's book, pointing out product A347.

"That one is intense," Jill blurted out. "The vibrating head tickles me too much sometimes! I think it's why it's Joe's favorite."

Bonny bit the inside of her cheek and chose not to reply.

"Goodness gracious, that's way more information than I needed," Val sighed.

"Oh, come on," Bonny chuckled. "I already know what's on that shopping list that you take over when I can't go."

"Yes, I just throw the items in the cart and try to forget about it. I am merely a servant, nothing more," Val vowed. "I truly amaze myself with my selective memory skills."

"You are not so innocent yourself. You do spill some good gossip after a few glasses of wine," Jill teased.

"Not my fault, blame it on the wine," Val defended. "You're the one who plies me with chardonnay to loosen my tongue."

"Yeah, and that tongue has a wild side, if I recall correctly," Jill laughed.

Bonny gave Val a sly look, "I always knew you were a secret dominatrix!" she declared, before slyly clinking her glass with Val's in a toast.