TOUCH

TOUCH

"I know it's early, but Happy Birthday, Jill!"

"Thank you, Heather. We'll see you next week!" Jill said with a wave, closing the door behind the babysitter.

The moment the door was shut, she was on him. Their dinner was agonizingly long and all she could think about was getting back to their home.

She was hungry for his kiss, craved his touch. He'd scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. She launched into a protest but he stifled her words with a hard, passionate kiss that left her knees weak.

Jill carelessly tossed her purse on the floor next to the bed as he captured her lips in a bruising kiss. He let his hands wander over her curves, fingering the material of her blue dress.

She moaned against his lips, desperate for more. She began unbuttoning his shirt, eager to run her hands in his chest hair, but he caught her wrists at the third button.

"Patience, baby," he reminded her, smiling at the sigh of frustration. "I told you, I have a surprise for you but you have to cooperate."

She pouted and he placed a chaste kiss against her lips.

"It'll be worth your while." He whispered close to her ear, stopping to flick his tongue against her ear lobe.

A small laugh of exasperation escaped her lips. "Do I have a choice?"

He rested his forearms on her shoulders and searched for her eyes, "Always."

"I want to do something for you tonight," he proposed.

"I like exploring things with you and making you feel good." He told her.

One of the things he adored most about Jill was her willingness to be adventurous during sex. She never found anything too dirty or made him feel guilty for introducing something new into the mix.

"I promise that it'll be mind-blowing, but you know that you can always stop me if it's too much."

She trusted him implicitly. She felt incredibly safe with him and knew that he had her best interest in heart. She just wondered what he had in mind.

"Okay." She replied and he pulled her body closer to his. "You had better keep your promise about it being mind-blowing, though."

Joe laughed in response. "I promise, it'll be amazing."

A moment later, he was trailing his lips down her throat. She tipped her head back to grant him better access and moaned softly. She was astonished that he still had such a strong effect on her body. The slightest touch from him caused her body to tremble. The gleam of desire in his eyes sent her heart racing.

Jill relished in the feeling of his lips and tongue against her neck.

"Mmm, Joe," she blew out. He turned her around and molded her body to his. He slid his tongue up and back down her neck, stopping to suck where her neck met her collarbone.

"I need to know if you're ready for this, baby."

He sensed the apprehension in her voice when she asked, "Ready for what?"

She observed as he walked over to the dresser, pulling out a thin, black scarf he'd often wear during the cold and bitter months of winter in Delaware. He cautiously placed it over her eyes, tying it loosely in the back. He wanted to obstruct her vision, but he didn't want to make her feel trapped or uncomfortable.

He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder.

"I have a very exciting night planned for us - for you. Is that okay?" He inquired, his voice low and dripping with sex her as he trailed a few light fingertips over the tops of her breasts.