TASTE

A/N: Hello everyone,

Teach Me and The One Shot Series are not abandoned, just on a brief hiatus until I can sit down and properly map them out. I am hoping to update Teach Me this weekend as I scraped the chapter I had written because it felt too out of place and out of character. However, I did owe you some kind of update and decided to post this a little earlier than planned.

Each part of this series will be a defragmented one shot that delves into Joe and Jill exploring each of the five different senses. Onto the show!

-

"I like everything you do to me."

"In that case"- he flipped her onto her back again, spread her thighs- "I think we should explore the concept of oral sex." Her brain hazed over. And stayed hazed."

― Nalini Singh, Kiss of Snow

TASTE

One night, when they were lying in bed after a passionate love-making session, he'd turned to and asked the question she'd been dreading in hopes of getting her to finally admit the truth to him.

He had the beige sheet wrapped loosely around his waist and she was draped in his navy blue robe. She'd practically claimed the comforting wrap as hers since she'd moved in but he didn't mind. He concluded that it looked far more attractive on her than it ever could on him despite it being incredibly oversized. She shifted uncomfortably when he brought up the subject and the robe fell open and slipped off of her shoulder enough to show her décolletage.

The skin there was beginning to turn a splotchy, deep shade of purple. He was certain that she would likely threaten to kill him when she got ready for work the next morning. She would complain when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, but she couldn't yell at him too much because she never bothered to stop him as she enjoyed it far too much the time to think of the consequences. She knew that branding her turned him on more than he was willing to admit and the sensations she felt when he was in the process of marking the skin made it worth the money spent on extra bottles of concealer, scarves, and turtlenecks.

He'd wanted to ask the question not long after they'd first made love. Their first time was tender and sweet but still full of desire and heat. They'd spent the next several days in his hotel room exploring each other and finding out how their bodies worked individually and together. Within a few weeks time they'd both become comfortable pushing the envelope with each other and Jill was intrigued enough to try all of the things that he'd suggested and he was more than happy to oblige.

That was until he had dipped his head between her legs only to be pulled back up by her after she placed her hand under his chin. He took note of her hang up but let her have control sensing that she wasn't ready for that amount of intimacy. Instead he focused his lips and tongue on her collarbone.

Joe was aware of her past and knew that being comfortable with someone before delving into sex was important to her. She'd boldly told him on their first date that she refused to do casual sex and needed a connection with someone. Once that connection was developed, she was a brilliant lover. She was everything he'd imagined and then some. Regardless, he understood that she had strong boundaries and he respected them. He was capable of broaching subjects with her and letting her decide whether or not they were on the table. He needed to know if this was on or off of the table. He decided to lightly probe.

After asking her why she pushed him away this time he was met with a deep sigh. That's when she told him.

"You've never had an orgasm during oral sex?" He questioned, cocking his head to the side and folding his arms. He shifted and the sheet wrapped around his waist moved with him, giving her a stunning view of his bare hips.