Chapter 0(Asther)

Ever since my birth, I have been hailed as the future deity of the Ast World. With my piercing blue eyes and flowing cerulean hair, I seemed to captivate everyone at first glance. However, this attention was not something I sought. My father became overprotective after I almost got kidnapped at the age of 7 while playing.

          Tomorrow is a significant day for me as I'll be turning 18. Feeling restless and troubled, I decided to approach my father for a heart-to-heart. However, when I found him deep in conversation with his best friend and his son Maem, my unease grew. I've never been fond of Maem, as he's known for his bullying behaviour. Eager to eavesdrop, I overheard something that left me utterly shocked and disbelieving. It turns out that my father was planning to arrange a marriage between me and Maem, the last person I would ever want to spend my life with.

          I burst into the room and shouted at the top of my lungs at my dad because I couldn't let that happen.        -"Dad what do you mean by she will marry Maem? I'm never going to marry this jerk." The room fell silent as my dad's angry voice filled the space. <

      -"What do you mean by that?" he demanded. 

Maem, with a smirk on his face, interjected,       -"Relax, Your Majesty, I'm sure Astra didn't mean any harm."

       -"I'm the one who is going to marry this person, not you. Please stop trying to make decisions for me and respect my choices." I told my dad.

      -"I'm the king, and you will listen to me." my father declared sternly. 

      -"Before you are a king, you are my dad" I retorted, trying to reason with him. 

      -"I will marry a human, not him. I want to explore the human world." Tears welled up in my eyes as I made my plea. However, my father simply gestured to the maids to escort me back to my room. With no other choice, I fled from the room as my father ordered the guards to pursue me.

          I sprinted with all my might, my heart pounding in my chest. As I dashed through the bustling city streets, I caught sight of a massive mountain looming just a few meters ahead. Ignoring the shouts of the guards commanding me to halt, I made a beeline for the imposing peak. Reaching the base of the mountain, I gazed up at the sky and witnessed a spectacular sight - enormous rocks hurtling toward the earth. It dawned on me that today marked the annual event where the inhabitants of Ast journeyed to Earth to gather resources, transforming them into meteoroids for transportation to Earth. At that moment, a brilliant light emanated from my bracelet, so intense that it momentarily blinded me.

          As I opened my eyes, I found myself surrounded by a crowd of unfamiliar faces. It was then that I realized I was no longer on Ast but on Earth. The meteor shower in the sky was a breathtaking sight, and I was completely captivated by its beauty. Suddenly, I accidentally collided with a stranger, and my mother's bracelet got caught on his clothing. Confused, I looked at him, only to see the panic in his eyes as he urgently questioned my identity. Glancing behind him, I noticed a mob of people rapidly approaching. Without warning, he grabbed my hand and began to run.