Chapter One- Aemma

Authors note:

Sorry if this is bad. This first chapter will cover the birth of Viserys and Aemma's daughters. The next will be Viserys and Alicent; if I write more chapters it will be short stories from the girls' lives.

Rhaenyra Targaryen

97 AC

Viserys was waiting outside the birthing room, the only thing going through his mind was the baby. Would this be his Aegon? His cousin, Rhaenys already had a daughter so they could betroth them. A scream from Aemma broke his train of thought, he felt sorry for his poor wife who was just a girl. He knew childbirth could be hard but he never understood why women screamed so much. It had already been a day and he could only hope the baby would be born soon.

Soon he couldn't hear Aemma instead her cries were replaced with a baby. He almost started crying, he had his Aegon until he didn't.

"It's a healthy girl, my prince." An older midwife tells him as she opens the door for him to come in. He was glad the baby was healthy but couldn't help but be disappointed, yet he couldn't stay like that long as he saw his baby girl. "She's beautiful," Aemma tells him as she hands him the small girl. "Rhaenyra. That will be her name." He tells his wife.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alysanne Targaryen

99 AC

Viserys had his head in his hands as the screams of Rhaenyra and Aemma mixed. "Mom! Mom! Give me," Rhaenyra screamed as her nanny held her close. "Princess, your mother is hurting right now. Do you want to make her feel even worse?" Her nanny asked which made the girl frown. "No," she replied softly. Viserys was overjoyed that his daughter was finally quiet, she was quite spoiled and wasn't used to being away from her mother. He knew she would be jealous of her baby brother, she would probably throw a fit.

Yet again, no boy came, instead, it was a baby girl with soft white hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Aemma would tell him, her name would be Alysanne after the good queen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viserra Targaryen

100 AC

Viserys sat on a bench outside the birthing room yet again, praying for a boy, he needed a boy to strengthen his claim as his dear cousin, Rhaenys had Laenor. Rhaenyra sat beside him and was rocking Alysanne. "Daddy, will momma be alright?" She asked as she leaned on him. "Of course, your mother is strong," He tells her which gets a smile from the girl. Alysanne was quiet but holding a toy dragon in her hand. "I used to ride Balerion, perhaps you shall claim Vhagar," He tells his youngest as her cradle egg hadn't hatched. Alysanne was quiet but she never really made much noise. Viserys let out a sigh, waiting to be told if he would have another girl or perhaps a boy.

Yet it was another girl, A beautiful baby with silver-gold hair and lilac eyes. "Perhaps we should name her Visenya?" Viserys suggest but Aemma shakes her head. "I think Viserra is a good name."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saera and Daera Targaryen

104 AC

Viserys was walking up and down the hall leading to the birthing chamber. Rhaenyra was running up and down with Viserra on her heels. The two girls seemed excited about their new sibling while Alysanne sat on a chair by the door crying. It had been two days and he and the children were starting to worry a bit.

"There is another!" The midwife announced as a shrill cry came from the room. Viserys became more alert, twins? He hoped that perhaps they would both be boys. It took another hour for Aemma to deliver the other twin when Viserys came into the room his young wife, only twenty-two name days looked deathly. "Your majesty, she will need rest and I suggest that she have no more children," The midwife tells him as she hands him his twin daughters, Saera and Daera.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naerys and Shaera Targaryen

105 AC

Viserys was nervous as Aemma was giving birth a moon early and her body was weak. He had been so long that they allowed him in the chamber and he held his wife's hand. "I want to name him Aegon if it's a boy." She huffed out. She breathed in sharply as the baby began crowning. "You have this." He tells her, he swept her hair out of her face and kissed her on the forehead. He was slightly worried as she felt like she was on fire. "The baby is here," the midwife tells them handing the healthy girl to Aemma. "Naerys is a fine name," she tells her husband and he just nods. She barely gets another breath before she lets out a scream. "It's a twin," the midwife announces.

The next one was even harder on Aemma's body but she gave the king another healthy daughter which they would decide to name Shaera. Sadly, the young queen would not survive long as roughly a moon after the twins' birth, the queen would die from an unknown infection that would tear her body apart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endnote:

Aemma was killed by sepsis that went untreated and Alicent will be 17 when she and Viserys marry. Also please give tips and comment.