02.

this was the very first page.

'killua. you do not understand the importance friendship bracelets hold here.'

'gon.'

'what?'

'are you gay?'

gon is a twice stan, and he biases sana. the answer is extremely obvious.

'yes.'

'...'

'yeah i figured. anyway, i really don't understand the point of making jewellery..'

'what? are you not keeping up or something? haven't you heard that one lyric in you're on your own kid?'

heard it? killua practically worshipped that song. gon didn't have to know that, though.

'yeah, sure, whatever. i'll leave you to it.'

'no. wait.'

'what?'

'killua, you're like.. painfully single, right?'

killua's eyes go wide. is gon even in the place to talk?

'what?' he snorts. 'are you even hearing yourself right now? i'm single by choice. i literally have ladies swooning over me.'

'riiight. maybe the ladies were the friends we made along the way.'

damn.

'yes alright you win. yeah i'm single, what about it?'

'i don't know what to tell you killua.. thats like.. kinda really embarrassing. but i can totally help.'

'and all this relationship advice is coming from.. you?'

'yes.'

'i wanna laugh in your face but i'm also intrigued.'

'it's not funny.  i actually have a plan. this is literally how taylor and travis came together. we're gonna make a friendship bracelet with your number on it, and give it to some pretty girl before the show starts.'

'and if she throws it in my face?'

'...you're not that ugly.'

'that ugly? you can't be speaking with that abomination of a haircut.'

'this so called abomination of a haircut is what attracts the hoes.'

'gon. you get absolutely zero hoes. i'd say that the only man in your life is your father, but even that wouldn't be true.'

'...'

'...'

'thin ice.'