Solarion Chronicles || Sebastian

Winter 17, year 3

You where sitting on your couch in your living room with your cat on your lap, watching TV.

You glace over to the clock on the wall, 7:20pm.

"Awh, shit, sorry Soup, I gotta go." You say to your cat as you nudged her off your lap, she let's out a small meow as she jumps off your lap.

It was game night over at Sebastians, you had nearly forgotten. But it was normal for you to be late, you where often the last one there by the time Sam and Abigail got there.

You pop into your bedroom and grab your bag, checking in it to make sure all of your papers and dice where in there.

You swipe your puffy brown jacket off the back off your door and put it on, zipping it up.

You give Soup a small pat on the head while she rested on the arm rest of the couch.

"See ya in a bit lady." You spoke to Soup before you leave your house and shut your door, locking it.

You shiver at the cold winter air, stuffing your hands in your pockets as you start to make your way to Sebastians.

As you near the mountains, the air gets colder, making you yern the warmth of Sebastians house.

You finally see the massive house come into view, you quicken your steps towards the house, you felt the cold getting to you more and more.

You grab the doornob and twist it, feeling the warm air of the house meet your cold cheeks.

You get inside and shut the door behind you, blowing air out of your mouth and shaking your arms.

You scuff your boots off and noticed something.. Odd. Sam and Abigails boots weren't here, they weren't here yet?

You take you coat off a prop in on the coat hooks beside the door, gripping your bag as you make your way to the basement, Sebastians room.

You walk down the wooden steps to Sebastians room and open his bedroom door, for some reason expecting to see Sam and Abigail there.

Sebastian was at the gaming table, still setting everything up. He snaps his head up at the door.

"Oh, hey Y/n." Sebastian utters, turning his attention back to the table.

You shuffle over to the table, plopping your bag down at the spot where you sit beside Sam.

"Where's Sam and Abby?" You asks.

Sebastian looks up, looking at you then at his bedroom door. A quite "Uuh.." Leaves his lips.

"I.. Don't know, that's weird for them to not be here yet." Sebastian says as he pulls out his phone to look at the time.

You decide to scoot a chair over beside Sebastian, watching his fingers glide across his phone screen to the group chat.

Where u guys @?

Sebastian sends a text to the group chat, your phone pings after he sends it.

Suddenly, Sebastian positions the camera on the back of his phone towards you and snaps a picture of you.

He sends the picture of you to the Group chat.

Y/n is already here

"Why'd you take a picture of me, you could've just told them I was here."

"Yeah, but Abbs weird and wouldn't believe me."

Suddenly Abigail texts the group chat.

Chill dude where coming i had to steal some coolers of my dad