●3●

I stand up and stretch, today was self care day, even though it was a Monday! I put on a fluffy headband so my face wash wouldn't get in my hair, I then started my routine, it was small, I couldn't remember things for the life of me, it's just a habit I got from my dad and mom. Just then, Ivan called me, Ivan's been my friend since middle school, when we bumped into each other in the hall way. It's crazy we've been friends for so long, I awnser the call and put my phone down. "Hey Melodie!" Ivan said happily as I use moisturizer for my face, I say hi back and we chat while I clean my house, 

I sat down after all my chores were clean, I breathed in and out. And then I started doing yoga. Today was perfect, like all the other days. Just as I was finished my yoga, Eli and a stubby bulldog came running in the house, mud on their tiny paws then, the jumping started. Curtains being pulled down. Pillows being slightly torn and the kitchen, my poor sweet kitchen was where the damage was mostly done. My utensils flung everywhere it was like everything was happening in slow motion, the knifes went untouched though, weird. The sink foucet water flew everywhere, getting the kitchen area dirty with unfiltered water. 

I was angry. Like all the rage I've tried to hide just stormed up my throat. But I didn't lash out, get angry, no. I ran to the kitchen and put all my utensils back and tidied up my other things that were still in the sink, placing them to the side, I then ran to the two dogs and placed them outside with leashes for awhile while I started their bath, while I changed. I changed out of my yoga pants and shirt, took a shower, and put on some shorts and a tied up short sleeves shirt. I then bring the dogs back inside, the mud from earlier was now in the grass since I put them in my backyard, with a white fence up to make sure they didn't run away. "Alright, time to give you two a bath." Sunny was up now, but didn't notice her friend nor the supposed stranger in her house, she then went outside, carrying her favorite chew toy in her mouth. 

Then I brought Eli out to play with Sunny, while they played I took Rex as I found out by reading his collar, to the bathroom, my bathroom had alot if space in it, with tiled floor, a tub and shower, both seperate and two sinks, each had carefully placed lotions and perfumes while the other side was my side with skincare products and lotions, and basically the same things but mine was pretty more looked into. I then put Rex in the tub and started washing his back, to his wars and head, making sure not to get a drop of soap in his eyes. I then, carried Rex to the where the towels were, it was a just a silly rack of towels but I thought it was cute. 

I then watched some tv down in the living room, I really thought today was the day I'd finally get 8 or like- 9 hours of sleep, now I'm lacking 5 hours :( but, that never stopped me. So now I'm just contemplating, like my life right now. And I'm starting to get a little irked, but I'm glad to be in bed now that I crawled my way up  the stairs. But now I layed out dog treats on their dog beds so  they could  lay together and eat a late night snack.  I then snuggled into the covers and went to bed. 

And I forgot my phone and had to walk back down there and up only to see I left my charger in the kitchen. :) 

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 💞

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:(𝟔𝟕𝟏)