●1●

I dipped my feet into the warm water of the lake in my backyard, a few meters away from my house stood my dog Sunny, she was the custest dog there is, with her little wagging tail and her always friendly mood, she changes everyone's mood to good ones I n this neighborhood. I'm glad I could find a dog that I'm trying to match energies with. I stand up and put my heels back on, they weren't too high or too short, just right. 

I then walked around, it's been awhile since I enjoyed the scenery of the gorgeous clouds it's almost like they're not real at all. They're perfect, as I look down I noticed a cute little pile of dandelions I sit down next to them, making sure my dress covers my legs from the pokey grass, my legs were fine until they hit my knee caps, then I could feel the prickly feeling of the grass on my legs. 

"Oh!" I say in surprise as a familiar golden haired dog comes running to me, His name is Eli. He's the most rough dog I've met, that's why him and Sunny get along so well, opposites attract I guess, I stand up and Pat Eli's head, his fluffy long tail wagging gently. As an middle aged woman comes running to me. 

"Oh- I'm so sorry. Ms. Camille! Eli really wanted to see Sunny!" The middle aged woman says frantically apologizing before I could even get a word out, I take her hands and say "It's completely fine, Ms. Garcia! I love having Eli around anyways! It's fun to see how lovely he gets along with Sunny! They're friendship is so cute."

"Oh, Ms. Camille, I wonder how you keep your garden so lovely?" Ms. Garcia asks, she starts to point at my flowers, I simply say "oh well, I give them some water, and since they're already outside, if I rains I just let them be! And I give them lots of love!" I say, giggling as Eli and Sunny play with eachother. 

Ms Garcia's famous smile appears on her face, as she tells me" Your such a kind soul, Ms. Camille" She says as I pour some coffee into her cup and pour some hot chocolate into mine. "Oh Ms. Garcia, please call me Melodie! We're outside of town" I say, relaxing into a chair as Sunny and Eli play with the toys I set out for them.  "You are an impressive young lady, having a small booming business at only 21? How do you do it?" Ms. Garcia says, genuinely curious. 

I chuckle "oh Ms. Garcia, I'm afraid I can't tell you that! I have to keep some secrets once in awhile!" Ms. Garcia chuckles also, "ah, right! You are a clever one Ms. Camille!" She set her finished cup of coffee down and smiled, "I better get going! My sons wedding planning start in an hour! I just have to drive there" 

"Awww" I say sadly, I was really enjoying her company "Well, tell Marcus I said hello!" I say smiling and waving, as she walks into her car and drives away. "Alright Eli and Sunny! Who wants to watch some TV?" I say in a high pitched voice, ad we all walk into my bedroom, SZA, Jhene Aiko, Tyler the Creator, and Kendrick Lamar posters and CDs could be seen, with my white walls and carpeted floor, and my led lights on white, making the whole thing look like a dream room. 

I opened up my laptop, at the same time I opened up Disney to watch Bluey, this account I made just for them, since they were here so often, they snuggled up beside me and I put a blanket over them too, making sure to cover all four of their paws, and I snuggled in beside them, already in my nightgown as I was watching CoryxKenshin. He helped me through a lot, not severe stuff but, a lot. 

"Alright, you guys can keep watching this, I already paid for it so why not use it up?" I say tiredly, I but my Bonnet on and rest my head on my fluffy pillows, and pull my big fluffy blanket up just an inch to cover me so it wouldn't disrupt their show. And I fell asleep. 

Today was a good day.

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴:

Thank you for reading 🌻Sunflower 🌻! I had to remake it because of the embarrassing and fast moving pace it was a last time! So we have new characters, new scenery all of that! I won't disclose Melodie's official location yet (jst the state or city) Thank you all for 84 followers! I think ( I think it was 82 or smthn) but thank you! 

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of sunflower! See you, in 30 minutes!