“It brings me joy. You know, you're supposed to keep things that bring you joy.” Viki said as she looked at her phone

Loona growls even more at her, more pissed at her

“Wow, you're being negative. Your aura is being aggressive right now.”

“Oh, yeah? Well, maybe it's 'cus I'm in the presence of a massive bitch!” Loona yelled out as it echoes throughout the party, making everyone else gasp in disapproval.

Offended, Vikki falls back with her friends catching her “Oh, my dog! Wow!”

“What? Is that not an okay thing to say? Like, come on, it's true!” She said as she looked around

“You can't say that.” A demon said from the background.

“Woah woah, woah. Do I hear some negativity in this party? We don't need that” A male voice was heard as the four hellhounds looked over.

Vikki gasped as she quickly grabbed her mini mirror to check if she looked good before putting it away and grins big

Loona's eyes widened as she saw who came as Vikki said “Hey Sen~” she smiled big as she fangirls a bit

A hellhound, with peach fur with white muzzle and pink marks. Light purple hair with a bit of black in the middle, like a crown. He didn't look like a normal hellhound, he had four arms, wings and a lava-like tail.

 He didn't look like a normal hellhound, he had four arms, wings and a lava-like tail

(This is what he looks like)

“Vikki, bestie. What is going on here” The male said with his two hands on his hips

“Oh nothing Seenu, just hanging with my bestie. No fights, cause we know you hate fighting” she said as she smiled big and pointed at Loona, who just looked at him.

Seenu looked at Loona up and down before smiling “Nice a new hound to join the party. I love new friends” he held out a hand to her and said “names Seenu”

Loona looked at him and said as she blushed a bit “L-Loona”

Seenu looked at the other hounds with him and waved his hand “let me talk to her about using that word. Enjoy the party, my beautiful trio”

Vikki giggled and snorted “Yes Seenu!” She grabs her friends and pulls them away.

As they walked away, Seenu chuckled and turned to Loona and said “hope you are ok, they can talk bad shit sometimes but as long as there's good vibes in this party, I'm good. Also be careful with the word Bitch here. It can be offensive unless you call them in a nicer way, like my mother”

“Y-yeah. Yeah you're right” Loona looked away as her ears drooped down.

Vortex came back with the drinks and said “Did I miss anything?”

Loona notices and puts up her fake smile again. She took her drink and said “No, no, no! No, nothing. No.” She clears her throat.

Seenu said “hey Tex. You know this cool hound”