𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -19

Start from the beginning

“baby let's go into bathtub please....”
Vedika requested him. Advik looked towards her once he picked her up in bridal style.

They both are sitting in bathtub. Vedika is sitting in his lap. She is hugging him tightly like if she lose her grip so he would ran away.

“you are too beautiful from inside, butterfly "
advik exclaimed and start making circle around her waist. She giggled lightly. Suddenly vedika felt something hard around her kitty.

She realised that advik is moving his cock around her covered womanhood. She hits him lightly on his chest.

“Stop teasing me !”
Advik laughed looking at her. His gaze falls on her bosom which are naked right now. He makes some distance between him and her. Vedika looked at him.

She followed his gaze who are starring on her chest. Vedika blushed a little.

“Im your wife do whatever you want to do with me ”
As soon these words left from her mouth. He started sucking her breast hardly. One of her boob is in his mouth and the other one his hand is working.

Ahhh..

Advik bites on her nipple and left a mark on her nipple. He takes the other boob in his mouth to suck it. Vedika's hands are messing with his hair.

He started making circle on her nipples with his tongue. A shiver ran in her body when his hand entered in her panty.

"Ahhhhh... please..ase...gently!”
She moaned louder when his one finger entered in her. Advik increased his speed.

“ahhhh advik..pl...ease leave me.. I'm tired... already...”
Advik Stop moving his finger but his hand is in her panties still

“I will leave you today but after our reception i will not ,be ready butterfly”
He uttered and removed his hand from her panties. He licked his fingers while are moving inside vedika a while ago.

He came out of bathtub and wore a bathrobe. He makes her wear also. She stands infront of mirror of bathroom and advik starts drying her hair with the help of dryer.

Vedika wore her night suit. She is watching something on her phone while laying on bed comfortably. Advik came out of the closet. He is wearing his lower and his upper body is naked. Vedika looked at his six packs abs which are looking tempting. Advik caught vedika starring at him.

“Hot hu na ?”
Advik teased her. Vedika came out of her thoughts listening his voice.

“Huh?”
Vedika asked in confusion. He smrinked widely and came near her. He took her hands and starts roaming her hands around his abs.

“Im all yours butterfly ”
Advik said and vedika gulped her saliva. Looking at him vedika removed her hand from his waist and hide herself in duvet.
He started laughing loudly. Advik layed beside her.

Vedika is still in duvet. Advik also covered himself in duvet and holds vedika waist to pull her more closer.

“Go wear your shirt ”
Vedika said in duvet her face was visible to him clearly. They can feel each other's breath.

“I have habit of sleeping without shirt ”
Advik told her. He pulled her more close and tighten his grip on her waist. Vedika started playing with his hairs. He liked the way she is playing with his hair He kissed her cheek soon vedika slept in his arms

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Bhumi is sitting on her bed in her room. She was studying about her case. She is wearing a matching top and shorts which are covering her inner thighs. She heard a door clicking sound she got up from bed and goes to see who is that.