"Well! The masked team is together!" The loud bang of a door swinging open had my head whip towards it. My eyes widening from seeing Alina stepping inside with a smile.

"What the fuck?! How the hell did you get in here?!" Lorraine immediately stood up, walking around and towards her. "Well, my beloved and caring mother. How can your dumbass guard not let the bosses daughter inside?" I heard her announce before panning her eyes on me.

"You. Get out." She yanked me up, practically dragging me towards the door and outside the office room. The door slammed closed in front of my face and i was about to run downstairs but a woman's figure stepped in front.

"No, no. She meant get out of the room, not house." She forced me back and blocked the staircase. "Who are you? Where's the guard?" I calmly asked. "God. If i'd have permission from Alina right now then i'd slice your throat open!"

My mouth shut closed, grabbing the railing with such strength to loosen my emotions. "Our famous Madison Reed. I truly hope my sister is gonna change her mind and make you forget you ever existed from what you did to her." I heard her say, my heavy breathing adapting to a higher speed from the fear that kept on raising.

I caught the office door opening back up though, Alina stepping out and closing it behind. "Beth, wait for me in the car."

"I hope you changed your mind. And if you did then i recommend doing it here. This railing isn't too high but the drop down is." I heard the woman confess, understanding what she meant in a split second.

"What did you do to Lorraine?" I immediately asked after her sister walked down. "Are you two fucking? Quite a gross age gap if that's true."

"We're not! Are you insane?! She's just my boss!" I yelped my response out, ready to do anything to convince her if she assumes something so disgusting again. "Madi, why? You're actually such a soft and clingy girl when people get to know you. You can't fake that. I know you didn't fake that. But why? Why did you do this to me? For the millions? How much did my dumbass mother offer you for stealing the necklace and committing the assassination?"

"Alina, i'm sorry! I only halfway through realized how bad what i was doing actually was. Well to be honest, i only realized that when i started to grow feelings for you."

"Quit lying!" The utter pain on my cut had my mouth release a hiss since she had grabbed my neck. "What would you have done if i didn't pull your mask off?! You would have just continued to play me around for fun?! Played your double life?!" She forced her body against me, slight fear spiking of her actually letting me fall over the railing.

"Madi, regardless of all that. Regardless if you manipulated me, backstabbed me, fucking lied to me!" I felt as Alina gradually began tightening her grab, significant pain flooding my veins not only from my heavy breathing but also how much pressure was on my cut.

"I still can't hold back from how attached you've gotten me. Madi, i actually love you. You performed your act and succeeded to the complete." I thankfully was still able to focus on her voice and does words were like painkillers.

I watched her eyes examine my face, the more she looked, the deeper the gaze became. My heart was racing from the blockage of my airway but i could acknowledge it myself that some of the heavy pulsating came through from just feeling her so close again.

Alina leaned closer, our foreheads together that i could just nudge a little and kiss her myself but that action was cut short as she completely squeezed my neck. This time it was to the fullest. The dizziness already overcoming my mind.

"I swear i could fucking kill you!" She whisper yelled out and i felt the sudden force back, half of my body leaning over the railing so my hands flew up to hold on to her wrist. "Ali- Don-" The nausea hit in a second, followed with a blurry vision and as i was about to lose consciousness, the relief waved over me.

"Remember that i'll be back." Her hand dropped and i just barely could see her leave down the stairs. I slid down to the floor, caressing my neck as careful as possible to try anything and dim the pain.

"You fell in love with her?" A voice brought my eyes up, seeing Lorraine standing in the doorway of the office with absolute disbelief across her face.

>>>