Flutter 💗

Yuri POV
Jungwon in his disguise so he wouldn't be noticed by crazy fans he parked up at this pretty random place in the countryside "won what are we doing here? It's like the middle of nowhere."

The latter merely grinned getting out the car "you'll see ri" I furrowed my brows but went along anyways, as we walked side by side the shy boy intertwined our hands trying not to be obvious.

Staring up at the sky I noticed his cheeks turn bright pink "cute" he shot his head over to me as I giggled at his adorableness, well all my words seemed to do was turn the cat like boy into a tomato.

After around ten minutes my legs began to hurt "wonnie I'm tired~" he chuckled squeezing my hand before bending down "get on" ain't no way "Jungwon I'm too heavy-" "oh shut up your a stick now get on" I rolled my eyes with a small smile getting on his back.

He carried me on his back, his hands under my thighs gave me a giddy feeling, wrapping my arms around his shoulders I rested my chin on his head "we're here.........

My heart stopped as I stared in utter awe "what ya think?" I turned to the boy "Jungwon what is this? It's gorgeous" he chuckled squeezing my shoulder.

"My grandma gifted it to me, she used to live here before she passed, it's my safe place" as we entered the small cottage a warm feeling spread in my body.

"That's adorable won" he turned smiling "I bet halmeomi would have loved you" I chuckled nodding "and I would've love to have met her" I sat down watching as he prepared something "you said you liked milk boba so I learnt how to make it" no.he.did.not!!!!

"Jungwon~ that's soo thoughtful" he smiled shyly seating next to me "well you seemed to really like it so why not do something to bring out your beautiful smile" EISH.

He squeezed my hand as I brought the drink to my lips savouring the sweet taste of Jungwon hard work, staring out the window we watched the sun set.

"I always wanted to watch the sunset with someone special" turning to me he stared into my eyes, I cracked a smile staring at his lips before doing something I never thought I'd have the guts to do. I kissed Jungwon.

It was a quick peck but nonetheless caught us both off guard "Yuri I-" "shh, let's talk about it another day, let's just enjoy the sunset for now?" He nodded smiling softly as we both moved our gaze to the window.

Resting my head on his shoulder I thought about what I just did, it was an impulsive move but I defo don't regret it, but I'd did feel weird, like a flutter, god what are you doing to me Yang Jungwon.

YOIIIIII CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST RAMADAN HAS FLOWN BY MAN DAMN
VOTE IF U WANNA SPEND TIME WITH WONNIE