𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Eleanor sat on an armchair in the lair, with Mirage in her lap. "You know how regular wizard mail can sometimes take up to an hour? Well, we now have WIPs; Wizard Instant Parcel Service. You can send mail instantly." Jerry said to the four. "You mean, like e-mail." Alex stated. "No, no, no, no. Let me show you. You do it with this, huh?" He pulled out a gold key to them. "An old key...wow." Alex sarcastically smiled, and the other three let out small chuckles.

"Ok, make fun, you clowns, but watch this." He passed the key to Alex and made her walk over to a certain spot. She opened a portal hole midair, and Jerry handed a piece of mail. "If you say Mailis Spontaneis, followed by name or a place, the envelope will go there. Here, send this to Justin." He explained. "Uh, Mailis Spontaneis Justin Russo." Alex placed the mail through the portal hole and it disappeared. A few seconds later, it fell into his lap, him and Eleanor looking with impressed faces.

Then, two letters fell in their laps, attached next to fake pigeon. Eleanor took a look at it and it was from WizTech. "Isn't that the wizard school you applied to?" Mirage muttered. "Sure is." She responded with some tension in her tone. Eleanor took the fake pigeon off and threw it for Mirage to follow and play with. "You know, in my day, these were real." Jerry inspected one of the fake pigeons.

"Oh my gosh! I got accepted!" Eleanor gushed. "Yes, they've accepted me for summer borading school!" Justin added in agreement. "Well, of course they accepted YOU. Who else would want to go?" Alex referred to Justin. "A lot of people, actually. If you get into WizTech, you're a sure win for Transylvania State." Eleanor said, and walked over to where Mirage was. "You mean, it gets better?" Alex sarcastically smiled again. "And you know the best part about WizTech? I get a whole away from, uh, you know who."

"I know you mean me, and that's totally unfair."

"But now with Eleanor accepted, it means I'll have a whole summer with my future wife."

Max then came from the mail portal hole, behind Justin; scaring him. Eleanor picked Mirage up and looked with confusion. "Awesome! Hey, let's scare Justin again." Max said and Alex laughed in reply. Jerry simply held out his hand for the key, to which Alex gave it to him.

~~~~~~~

Eleanor had a suitcase on her couch, and was putting some stuff away. She had gone and bought new stuff for her summer vacation. Looking up, she saw Mirage on her laptop. Eleanor did a small, little step dance as she listened to Starstruck (Star and Asher Johnson) on her boombox; her favourite artists. 

(A/N: A little shameless plug to my other OC's...)

"Mirage, what are you doing?" She asked him, as she walked into her living area. "Nothing." He replied, muffled due to the pencil in his mouth. "You're pretending to be a lady on those chat rooms, again, aren't ya?" She chuckled, walking up to him and taking the pencil out of his mouth. "I happen to like the attention." Mirage pointed out. Eleanor rolled her eyes playfully, shutting her laptop and storing it away. Mirage followed her to the bedroom, and went to go and sit in her suitcase. "Mirage," She sighed. "you can't go with me." Mirage only meowed and pawed at her. "No cute kitty sounds. Talk like a big cat." She pointed an accusing finger. "Come on, you've never been in a magic school; you'd need me. Who helped almost not forget her best friend?"

"...you."

"Exactly. I may be a magic cat, but I am also a big help."

Eleanor gave in, and brought out her pet carrier; letting him climb in. "Okay, let's just change into these." She uses her wand to put her robes on, and put all of her stuff together. She locked her windows and front door, and then transported herself to WizTech.