𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Yeah, I still have to write an essay so I'll get chosen to go to the World School Summit at the UN." Justin told the two girls as they walked into the sub shop. "Yeah, once you said essay, all I heard was 'Blah, blah blah, blah-blah.'" Eleanor jabbed Alex with her elbow. "Ow...okay, let's talk about my day. Like, this guy who thinks of me as a friend but not for long. I have a plan." "And here we go." Eleanor sighed once Alex stated of a plan. "She's right. Back to me, I'm competing against this kiss-up who has no right being chosen for the World School Summit." Justin referred back to himself. "Seriously, you have to make your stories more interesting 'cause all I'm hearing is 'Blah, blah blah, blah-blah.'" Once again, Eleanor jabbed her with her elbow. 

They went into the back, to where Theresa walked out with a heavy box in her arms. Eleanor offered to take it, to where Theresa accepted and she brought it out to the front for her. "Thank you, El. Sometimes, I wish you were my daughter as well." She patted her shoulder. Eleanor rolled her eyes and walked back into the back, to hear their conversation. 

"Okay, here's my plan. This guy and I have always gone out in a group as friends, never just the two of us, but there's this concert in Central Park and we're going as friends." Alex started. "But coming back as boyfriend and girlfriend, and there he is. My future boyfriend." She then pointed to someone in the sub shop, must've been Justin's competitor. "That guy?" Eleanor arched an eyebrow. "That's Brad. The guy I'm competing against." Justin stated. "Hey, Brad, can't wait for the concert." Alex called out, and Brad waved to her and Eleanor. She gave a questioning look as to why he waved at her. Justin took notice and felt slight rage, saying "See, he's a kiss-up."

"He's not a kiss-up. He's just good at getting what he wants, that's one of the thing we have in common."

"That guy makes me so mad."

"Yeah, that's another thing we have in common. We both like making you mad."

Eleanor scoffed, opening the lair door and they walked in. They were met with Jerry and Max in the lair, seeing that they were trying to enhance Max's powers. "Oh, hey guys, Max is trying wizard trainting exercise number five...again." Jerry said. "I can do it. I know I can levitate this can. Levitatus Liqudatous." Max casted and tried to lift the can as best as he could. "Ugh, that's bunk. I can't do it." Eleanor patted his shoulder in comfort with a small smile. "You three, we're on lesson number 372. Now, who can guess what these are?" Jerry started to show faces of different expressions.  

"It's a race. Raiders of the Lost Ark!" 

"No, I'm showing different emotions. Today's lesson is about potions that make you have emotions. Emotion potions." He led the three teens over to the chalkboard. "Not potions that make you move quicker or slower. Those are motion potions. You see what I just did?" Jerry chuckled, but the four just stared at him with looks. "Now, the most important thing to remember is when an emotion potion is shared by two people, they both experience the same emotion." Jerry gave Justin a potion to try, the both of them drinking it. "Okay, in a few seconds the spell will activate and Justin and I will become mad at each other for no reason at all." Then, like that the two of them inherited angry expressions and spoke in terms that were...mean?

"I'm feeling kind of angry. I think it's working, dad. You're the best teacher ever!"

"Oh, no, no, don't put that on me! You're a great student and I am really proud of you!"

"Oh, yeah, well, you're the best dad in the whole wide world! How about that?"

"Ugh! I love you!"