𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞

Eleanor Martin leaned against her locker, on the phone with London Tipton (one of her friends from the Tipton; where her mother and little brothers live). Eleanor was known as the Boston girl; coming to New York to study to become a designer. She had to leave behind her chaotic little brothers, hotel singer mother, strict but loving manager and a dumb of an heiress and candy counter girl best friends. 

She still called them every weekend and always got the low-down on what was always happening at the Tipton hotel. When moving to New York, she met the Russo family, who turned out to share the secret of being wizards. Cody, one of her little brothers, had found out through their ancestors that she gained powers from her Swedish ancestor, Elsa. It was ironic since Elsa also had little twin brothers, named Knuut and Olaf. 

Alex Russo became one of her best friends, along with Charlotte and Harper, Max Russo becoming her new mischief partner and Jerry took her under his wing to train her (even though she didn't have to take the family wizard test). 

Then, Justin Russo...oh, how he admired the girl. He would do ANYTHING just to have her affection at the end of the day; selfish magic or not. Of course, Eleanor being related to Zack Martin, she was oblivious to his antics and thinking he's doing it as a best friend who cares for her; also because everyone could see it except for her.

"London, for the last time, you didn't have to use Maddie as a baby bottle tester!" She slightly exclaimed. "She said I had to test it on the skin." London responded. "Your skin! Not hers!" Eleanor stated and frustrated, ended the call. Eleanor loved London but sometimes, she couldn't take it when London was being her usual dumb self. She put her phone in her pocket; looking at her surroundings to see she was clear and took out her wand from her jacket. Eleanor casted a wardrobe in her locket and began to pick. 

"Blue, black, blue, cyan. Oh, blue and cyan, let's shake it up a little!" She smirked and casted the wardrobe away, and put on the selected shirt. "Hey, hey." Eleanor's New York best friend, Charlotte, skipped over. "Hey, how did your weekend vacation go?" Eleanor asked. "Well, we had to leave literally hours later." Charlotte said. "How come?" "My dad caused a forest fire." Eleanor's eyes widened. "Please tell me you're joking?" "Yeah...sure..."

Eleanor just pulled Charlotte away from the lockers, coming face to face with Harper and Alex. "Hey, girls." Eleanor smiled. "Hey, El!" Alex put an arm around the brunette. "Oh my gosh, did you guys hear? The 'Gurt Barn's handing out free frozen yogurt samples." Harper said. "How do you know that?" Charlotte questioned. "On my cell. I got a 'Gurt alert." Harper answered. "Well, you and Charlotte can but me and El can't. We have to work." Alex piped in. "You two always have to work." Harper groaned. A student came past them, with a beanie on their head; clearly trying to cover up their hair. "A beanie?" Alex arched an eyebrow. 

"What's that? A hat?"

"Crazy, funky, junky hat."

"Overslept? Hair unsightly? Trying to look like Keira Knightley?"

"We've been there, we've done that. We see right through your funky hat."

The group of girls did their little dance to their 'Funky Hat' song. "It's just really hard to have friends who's always busy." "Yeah, we haven't hanged out a lot since you got a job there." Charlotte agreed with Harper. "I know. Why don't I get my parents to give you two jobs at the sandwich shop?" Alex suggested. "Yeah, we can hang out all the time and even get paid for it." Eleanor added. "That'd be great. I've never had a job before, well, except for the dollar Grandma gives me for rubbing lotion on her feet." The three gave Harper a look. "Yeah, well, we'll just make sure that you're wearing gloves when you make the sandwich."