part 11

Read now ..

............................................................................

It has been two weeks after all these incidents happens . At first yn become a little silent. Because she is always cheeerful bubbly but she never thought she would be kill someone but internally she did not feel guilty for what she did. She recovered quickly with the help and support of her two brothers with Jimin and jin even though jin is not her real brother but he love her more than jimin, ayesa, jk is beside her which make her feel like she is the luckiest person.
Meanwhile, jk already proposed yn for marriage and with no douts all you know the answer is .

Now atleast the day came. You must be thinking what special in it? It is the wedding day of jk and yn. Now yn is sitting in front of mirror while sana who is jimin' gf and anny who is jin 's gf started preparing her. They noticed that yn did not smiling somewhere she have heavy facial expression in her face .
Sana - " Yn what happened hmm? Why did not you smiling.? Arenot you happy??after all You are going to marry you love of life. "

Anny - " What happened ynah cannot you tell us? "

Yn - "nothing happened unnie I am ok and i am really happy to have jk in my life as life partner. "

Sana - " But - -

Yn - " Ynnie don't worry i am really happy and ok too. Now go and check on my brothers "

She said but anny and sana is not convinced by her words so they came out from the room and call jimin.

Meanwhile ::--

Jk - " Yeah hyung what are you doing with my hair. It is looking like bird 's nest. Yn doesnot like this type of hairstyle. Yahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... "

Jin - " Oh can you just sit and stop yelling or eles i will make Bald. "  

Jimin 's phone is ringing he went and pick up his phone and saw caller id
Jimin - " Oh sana is calling but why so suddenly ?? "

Jk - " Hyung pick up the call. Is yn alright or something happened ?? "

Jin - " Yeah you idiot you can talk later. First pick up the call. "

Jimin - " Hello sana is everything right??"

She told jimin everything what exactly happened
Jimin - " Ok bye "

He hung up the call and tell everything to jk and jin. They went really confused that she was behaving like this but suddenly something popped in jk 's mind.

Jk - " Wait hyung i have to go somewhere"

Jin - " Hey today is your marriage. "

Jimin - " Listen to me jk.. "

Jk - " Hyung don't take tension i wii come in time no worries "
He said and ran out of the room.

Yn pov in dressing room :

Yn is sitting in the same place while thinking something
Suddenly she hear knocking on the door .

Yn -  " Hm come in " .

She didnot bother to look back but she hear some foot steps . she think maybe i t will be jimin came here to take her to venue.

Yn - " Oppa i am ready " Looking down.

?? -  " You look just like a princess
my daughter is real pricess .

It didnot take too much time to recognise the voice so she look back with shocked wide eyes which become teary soon after saw her parents in front of her