The thing is,

People think I am innocent. But how can a girl who read dark romance and like morally gray men be innocent. I have lot of fictional boyfriends, yes and you people must know about The Alex Volkov, Christian Harper, Dantae Russo and last but not least my Zaddy aka Zade meadows. Let's keep it secret between us, yeah?

I think it's enough information about me.

Now let's go down, I will introduce you to my family.

*Sigh*

I walked in the silent hallways of my house then stepped down the stairs when I noticed, it's too silent in the living room than usual...........

Did someone die or something

Oops sorry, my one more habit that I can't be serious in most of the situations.

But, this is way too serious I can smell something coming for me.

I went to the left side of the couch and sat down silently.

"Akshara, this is a very important topic and i don't want you to talk anything rubbish in between when I am talking." Said my father.

That's my father Vinay Mittal, he is a millionaire, a perfect business man, a perfect husband, and a perfect father for his son.

Yeah you heard right, I used to see him as my hero until i started noticing the difference between the way he treats me and the way he treats my brother. And from then life as his daughter is not that good.

But, I am thankful for everything he gave me a good education in a very prestigious school and college, freedom to buy everything and anything i want. That's why I never disrespect him.

The only thing he didn't give was Freedom. Maybe that's why I am desperate for it.

"Yes papa." I replied.

"Akshara, what do you think about marriage?" He asked me.

Marriage.......... The word rang inside my mind continusly. I know what this topic is implying.

I have thought about it. And, I saw this coming from miles away.

"Papa, don't beat arround the bush Please." I told him to say whatever he want directly. And now I feel bad because it came out rude i guess?.

Now guys don't say I am so soft that I feel this tone is rude, but only I know how i regret a full night after talking something rude.

"Akshara, you are 25 now. I think we should find someone suitable for you. You know right we marry our daughters early in our family. Your bua and all the daughters of our family had children when they were of your age." He explained.

It's true every girl in my family is married before she reaches 20. My mother got married to papa at the age of 24. I was born after some years of their marriage as papa was busy with his growing company at that time.

"Ji Papa."  I replied to him.

"Yes Papa."

"Apke liye ek rishta aaya hain. toh main unko haan kardu?"
He asked me.

"You have got a marriage alliance for you.  Then shall I say yes to them?"

Though this is all sudden for me but I knew this was going to happen, I was ready for this.

"Ji papa"  i replied with a small tone.

I saw him nodding and i can see he's happy about my decision.