Author's Note

Welcome to His Tutor!

This is my first book...well on wattpad and this book means a lot to me so I really hope you enjoy it as much as I'll enjoy writing it for you beautiful people.

There will surely be a few grammatical errors here and there. Don't go all hulk on me though, I'm human and I'm prone to mistakes but I'll try to minimize them as much as possible cause I know how annoying it is reading a book with a lot of errors.

Also I'm Nigerian baby girl so I'll surely be making use of a few Nigerian slangs here and there but only in my author's note or any other form of communication towards y'all. What I'm basically trying to say is that uhmm this book isn't based on a Nigerian setting so whether Nigerian or not I'm sure you'll be fine reading this book.

If by any chance you don't like this book then I beg you in the name of God, don't go about badmouthing the book to others. Forget the fact that it isn't nice it is also very stupid and ill-mannered cause by doing so you'll be ruining my effort and time I am putting into this book.

If you should ever by any chance have any question or misunderstanding about the book or simply just wanna reach out you are free to post a message on the conservation thingy (I really don't know what to call it)on my profile.

Do follow my profile and do not forget vote(to vote you just tap the star on the right bottom part of the page) as I said this is my first book and I will really appreciate the support.

If you are still here and haven't ran away and are still reading. Raise your hands and shake that booty and if you don't have a botty then it's no biggie. God bless you!

Ohhh get yourself cold stone or any other treat you like for getting it up to this part as a treat.

Hugs&kisses!

Quick Disclaimer!!!

His Tutor © Sesereads 2024

All Rights Reserved

This book is a pure work of fiction. Any reference to anything hurtful is pure coincidence and definitely not intended. All pictures used are from pinterest hence I am not taking any claim on any of them well except for the ones that will be tagged with my name.

This story may not be reproduced, republished, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission by ME the author. Except the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.