Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 The Troubles of Young Yinzhi
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 70 Buyechuk’s good newsNext chapter: Chapter 72: Collective Pregnancy and Draft
Although there was no rod to punish Aunt Wu Ya, Kangxi still killed the chicken to scare the monkeys and banished her whole family to Ninggu Pagoda to be with the armored men. At this point, those with ulterior motives in the Ministry of Internal Affairs also suppressed their little thoughts in an instant. Kangxi sent people to check on the situation of the other three daughters who were getting married. After making sure that no deception had occurred, he was relieved. He also decreed that from now on, Kangxi would choose all the dowry mothers.

"It's true this time that you didn't tell me the big news about your pregnancy without letting me know first." After returning to Yongshou Palace, Wan Zhao quickly asked Mu Jin to invite Dr. Lin, and then gave Buyechuk a complaining look. "What if something goes wrong on the way to the palace and you call E Niang?"

"My daughter was also diagnosed with Ximai yesterday. I originally thought that I would come to the palace today to tell Khan Ama, the Queen's grandmother and E Niang, but I didn't expect that. The slave has been here for a while, but it’s not bad to say it now, isn’t it?” Buyechuk smiled at the hibiscus tea that came to bring her honey, and after taking a sip, he said, “It’s better to have the honey tea from my mother’s place. Drink, the ones in my house can't do half as well as Aunt Hibiscus."

"You must have become more naughty after you became pregnant." Wanzhao asked someone to bring out two bottles of rose honey, "If you like to drink it, bring both. Let's go out."

"Mom, you love me." Buyechuk has liked sweet drinks and pastries since he was a child. He smiled and asked people to accept them before saying, "Do you get along well with your eighth brother and sister? It's not convenient to go out, so I don't pay much attention to their news."

"That's it." Wan Zhao thought about it for a moment, and saw that Dong E didn't show anything wrong when he came to pay respects these days, "Little couple The two of us are still learning how to live together. I saw that there was nothing wrong with Dong E when he came here, so I thought that the two of them should still be able to get by." "

That's right." As long as he is not as arrogant as Qi Fujin, there is probably no problem.

Poor Nala, she has become a benchmark for the concubines to observe the character of their daughter-in-law.

Wanzhao originally thought that Dong E had a good temper and would get along with Yinyi. Unexpectedly, one day soon after Buyechuk delivered the good news, when Yinyi came to say hello, his face turned out to be very bad. Even Dong E was surprised. Didn't bring it.

Wanzhao winked at the waiters on the side and asked them to leave. Then she asked Hibiscus to serve hot tea and then smiled and said: "What's wrong with you? You look so bad. You were busy again last night." Are you staying here?" Her son was always busy day and night when he was busy with official duties. Dong E took good care of him, but now it didn't seem like an official matter, but Wan Zhao still asked in order to get closer to the topic.

"I don't have any official business to deal with these days," Yinzhi smiled unnaturally, "I just have something I want to talk to my mother about."

Wanzhao said, "Okay, you moved to my brother, so I didn't follow you later. E Niang has spoken her mind."

"E Niang, tell me why a wife would push her husband to another woman's room. Is it because she doesn't want her husband to favor her?" Yinzhi can be said to be watching the harem struggle. Chong grew up, and although his elder brother didn't have much contact with concubines, the nuns and maids who served him lived their lives by gossiping about the palace, so what he heard was definitely no less than what the women in the palace experienced. The concubines in the palace all looked forward to being favored by Khan Amma, and the sisters-in-law also wanted to stand out. Why was he, Fujin, so virtuous and generous, pushing him into a side room?