Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 The twins,

the Imperial Concubine, are pregnant. Naturally, the palace affairs have to be divided. Because there is another concubine under the Imperial Concubine, all important matters are in the hands of Concubine Niu Hulu. However, I don’t know whether Kangxi was worried about the young Niu Hulu or had some other intention. Concubine Rong and Hui also received the imperial edict, allowing them to assist Concubine Niu Hulu. So the imperial concubine spent her days holding Feng Yin in her arms and watching Niu Hulu's busy work.

The first thing Niu Hulu had to do was the full moon ceremony for the son of Yi concubine. With Rong concubine and Hui concubine watching, the full moon banquet was actually well organized. It's a pity that this also means that Yi Bi, a woman with great favor and grace, will soon join the competition for favor again, and the other women in the palace will not be happy. The Dai Jia family and the Wei family were born out of nowhere, and now that Yi Bin, the "big killer", has also come out of confinement, it will be even more difficult to see the emperor in the future.

"The one wearing apricot-colored clothes is Wei Changzai." Wan Zhao introduced to Yi Concubine, "The other one over there in thin red plum-colored clothes is Concubine Dai Jia. The emperor's intention is to let her follow the concubine's instructions. The emperor is very fond of her, and has been staying at Xianfu Palace at various places in the past half month." "

This Dai Jia family is from Manchuria with a yellow banner, and her background is considered Yes, it's okay for the emperor to give her the title of concubine." Yi concubine said softly, "On the other hand, that Wei family is very beautiful, but her background is too low. Why did the emperor fall in love with her? ?"

How does she know these secrets of the harem? Wan Zhao looked back with an "I don't know" look, and then said: "I heard that the emperor does not allow others to discuss this matter. Sister, you better ask less, so as not to get into trouble. Now the emperor seems to have forgotten her. She is here There is no sense of existence in this harem at all."

Yi Bin frowned slightly, and imagined a scene in her mind about "Xin Zheku's maid asked for a high position, and made surprise moves to seduce the emperor." She unconsciously turned to Wei first in her heart Shi responded with a bad feeling. Perhaps the emperor discovered that Wei Changzai had evil intentions, so he became indifferent to her. Yi Bin said this to herself in her heart, then nodded and said to Wanzhao: "It doesn't matter, it's the emperor's permanent seal, so it's okay to live up to it." Most of the women in the palace thought that

Wei wanted to fly to the branch. She turned into a phoenix, so she seduced the emperor and turned herself from Xin Zheku's maid into a mistress, so she was indifferent to her; and she was extremely beautiful, and everyone was afraid that she would seduce the emperor's heart, so they were indifferent to her. Her attitude was even worse.

Wan Zhao looked at Wei Changzai, who was sitting a little timidly on the side, and could only sigh: Issues of family background kill people!

As the imperial concubine gradually became pregnant, Wan Zhao felt that something was wrong. In fact, she was not the only one who felt uncomfortable. Rong Yibin and other people who had given birth felt that the imperial concubine's belly was too big. She was just five months pregnant and looked no different from someone who was six months pregnant. Isn't it overdoing it?

The Empress Dowager and Kangxi were also worried. They were worried that the child would be too big to be born, so they asked their confidant imperial physician to diagnose the imperial concubine's pulse. However, the results of this pulse diagnosis made them ecstatic - after taking the pulse, the imperial physician confirmed that the imperial concubine was pregnant. There are twins in the belly! This is a happy event that has never happened in the royal family. As soon as the news spread, everyone became even more sad: the imperial concubine is so lucky, does this give them a way out!