Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 This time

the Queen Niu Hulu was greatly stimulated. She entered the palace in the fourth year of Kangxi's reign and became a concubine for the first time. Wan Zhao recalled Grandma Wang's previous "background education for concubines in the harem" and

sighed silently. Also from a famous family, Kangxi chose Hesheli as his queen, and Niu Hulu must have been unwilling to do so. Later, she became pregnant with her brother but did not keep him, which made her even worse.

"My little master, don't sigh all the time, and pay attention to the child in your belly." Mu Jin brought the anti-fetal medicine, "The queen is dead, and the whole harem has to cry. Little master, you have to be careful when you are pregnant. You should drink a bowl of fetal medicine without dropping it. Grandma Wang said that the Empress Dowager and the Emperor took pity on the little master, and they would not have made the little master kneel in the mourning hall all day. "

They don't pity me, they just look at my belly. Just for the piece of meat. Wan Zhao twitched the corner of her mouth and said, "How is Concubine Niu Hulu?"

"What else can I do? She is crying every day." Mu Jin replied, "The imperial doctors are now stationed in Kunning Palace, so they are afraid of Niu Hulu. What happened to Concubine Hulu and her brother in her belly?" Concubine Niu Hulu originally lived with the queen. Although the queen died of illness, Kangxi had no plans to take her to another palace for the time being. After all, Kunning Palace is currently busy, with San Francisco still causing chaos outside, and Concubine Tong is taking care of the queen's funeral.

"She and the mistress are sisters, how can she not cry?" Wan Zhao said with a wrinkled face after drinking the medicine. Without the support of her sister who is the queen, even if Kangxi intends to make her a concubine or even a concubine in the future, it will be of no use. Concubine Tong is the largest in the palace, and there will be four concubines in the future, not to mention more and more newcomers. "But she is only hurting herself. If she doesn't think about her own body, she has to think about the emperor's child."

After Wanzhao said this, she touched her belly with emotion. This child came too quickly and suddenly, but now that she has one, Wanzhao will protect him for the rest of her life. Wanzhao knew that the Qing Dynasty had a rule of raising children for adoption. According to her position, she would definitely not be able to raise the child by herself. But with Yi concubine here, how could Kangxi consider raising the child for the head concubine of the Guo Luoluo family? . It will be much easier to get close to your own children by then.

"My young master, don't think about it anymore. Let's take a rest while you have time. We have to go to Wuying Hall this afternoon." "

Okay, help me go to bed and lie down for a while."

On March 25, the Queen The Zi Palace was moved to Gonghua City and settled in the Xiang Palace with Queen Renxiao. The palace finally calmed down, but Concubine Niu Hulu still fell ill. She is still recuperating in Kunning Palace, but news has spread that when she gives birth to a dragon seed, she will be named a noble concubine immediately.

Wanzhao's belly has begun to show signs of bulging, which makes Yi Bin and others very happy. After surviving the days of keeping vigil for the queen, Yi Bi almost moved to Yuanhe Hall to live in the same room with her sister so that she could witness the safe birth of her nephew. In the end, Wan Zhao persuaded her to go back.

However, Yi Bin still told Grandma Wang and Mu Jin to look at Wan Zhao well before returning to the main hall with three steps.

On the other side, Kangxi was much busier. The empress was recently mourned and the San Francisco dynasty had not yet been extinguished. He was worried that some people would spread rumors that the empress' death was a divine punishment and God's punishment for him to cut down the three vassals. Fortunately, there was no such situation at present.