Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31: Watching the draft (2)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 30: Watching the DraftNext chapter: Chapter 32 Newcomers and Youxi

"That girl from the Nala family, did you quarrel with the girl from the Han Army Banner today?" Concubine Niu Hulu asked casually, holding scissors to trim the peach blossom branches in the blue and white plum vase.

"That's right. I heard that he was arrogant and said that because of his status as a nobleman, he did not take the girl from the Han Army Banner seriously." Her personal maid Dongxue replied, "The girl from the Han Army Banner is... Ma, the daughter of the commander of the Yangzhou garrison, has an unusual family background."

"With a sister like Nala here, how can her sister be better?" Handing the scissors to Dongxue, Concubine Niu Hulu looked at what she was pruning. Good peach blossoms, "Tell Aunt Sehetu in two days to create some accident to get this Nala to leave the palace. I bear the will of the Empress Dowager and the Emperor, and we must not allow such an unruly woman to stay." In the palace."

"What the master said is true. The imperial concubine probably also knew about this matter. I heard that Shubin also passed by and witnessed it at that time." Dongxue said, "Shubin and Nala noble lady have never been at odds with each other. Deal with it, this time Shubin can catch the sore spot of Nobleman Nala."

"Do you think Shubin will be as fussy as Nobleman Nala?" Concubine Niu Hulu snorted and laughed, "Back then, they were still nobles. At that time, the emperor favored the lively but unassuming Guo Luoluo family more; the Nala family took advantage of the fact that she gave birth to two brothers for the emperor and made rude remarks, which not only made the emperor unhappy, but also the Empress Dowager did not like it. Women. Now one is the lord of the palace and the other is still a noble person, which is enough to show the attitude of the Empress Dowager and the Emperor." "Master is right.

" Qiu Ran brought warm water to Concubine Niu Hulu to wash her hands, "Concubine Imperial Concubine We sent Pearl here, and now she is waiting outside. Master, do you want to announce her in now?" "

Let her in." Imperial Concubine Niu Hulu straightened her temples, "After all, she is the imperial concubine, could it be that I Can we still see you?"

Pearl came here for the draft. The imperial concubine probably didn't want Nala to stay, so she asked Pearl to send a message to Concubine Niu Hulu, asking her to go to Chengqian Palace tomorrow to talk things over.

"I understand, you can go back." Concubine Niu Hulu played with the armor in her hand and said lazily.

"My slave, please retire."

"Now the imperial concubine will send someone to kill me. Remember back then..." I think back then she was just a concubine who was working for her sister to earn a living. Now that she has managed the Sixth Palace, she has become the one who manages the Sixth Palace. Her men are struggling to survive. Concubine Niu Hulu touched her belly. If the child was still there, her life would not be so empty...

Nala's fate was decided by the "tacit understanding" between the imperial concubine and Concubine Niu Hulu. . Wan Zhao was very calm after receiving the news that she was sent out of the palace, as if it had been expected. However, the imperial concubine's method was considered good. She only said that she had a rash on her face. To be on the safe side, it was best to send her out of the palace for treatment. She also sent an imperial doctor to Nala's house to treat her specifically. Nala is already fifteen this year, and she will definitely decide on a family after leaving the palace this time.

"The imperial concubine played a good game, but the girl who quarreled with her will probably end up giving up her brand." There are no secrets hidden in the harem. After hearing this, Concubine Yi chuckled and said, "On the bright side We have rectified Nala's mistakes, but the girls who are secretly involved in this matter may not be able to get through so easily." "