Chapter 6- Stupid Idiot

Y/N---

Damian pulls out his phone from his pocket and flicks through tabs for a bit. I watch in confusion. Then he shows me his screen.

My eyes widen. I gasp audibly. My fists clench.

It's my old gacha YouTube channel.

The very, very cringe one.

The one I thought no one knew about.

I swear I deleted that.

How did he know it was me?

Rage ignites in me like a fire. I don't even want to look at his face.

I can't deny it now- it's obvious it's mine.

"Where the fuck, did you find that?"
I demand, fighting back angry tears.

He doesn't look me in the eye. He looks extremely punchable right now.

"Somewhere. This was my last resort, you know."

Yeah right you damn liar. Well, you will not show that to anyone.

"Fine! I'll go with your stupid blackmailing ass self! You're waiting for me by the local park 5 min away and you'll pay for my damn food!" I yell in his face, punching his chest a couple times. My fists probably feel like feathers, which I can tell when he doesn't try to resist.

His words come out in a small voice.

"I'll meet you there then. 6pm."

I muffle my sobs and stuff myself with food to make me feel better as he jogs towards the basketball court. He takes one last glance at me. I glare at him. Before he was annoying. Now he's a hundred times more annoying.

Seagulls ahead shriek and scream whilst flying in circles a few metres above the ground. They move towards the courts. I hope they shit on his head.
Stupid idiot.

I take a great swig from my water bottle as if it's alcohol. It's watermelon flavour. I take another swig, imagining myself in a bar. Then I imagine smashing a bottle at Damian. Then I imagine myself performing an epic escape as the police try to arrest me.

I bury my face in my palms, then wipe my eyes. He ruined my day and it hasn't even finished yet. How the hell did he A, find my old channel and B, know exactly who it was? I bring out my phone and search it up on YouTube.

Well fuck me.

Somehow it's still there. How could I have been so dumb and forget to delete it? I scroll through the videos. Still, there's no specific outright evidence it was mine. I find the 'Delete channel' button.

Better late than never I guess.

Although I just had to remember to finally do it only after someone found out. God.

Now I have to spend my afternoon with a guy I don't wanna be around.

Just my luck.