Introduction

book description.

Mikaela Martins is a seventeen year old high school sweetheart and a combo of beauty and brains.Innocent so rare.A modest Christian.Talks a lot.Hates wearing revealing clothes.Loves smiling.Sees light and hope in everything and everyone.

Never dealt with anyone so cold...well until he came around

Aiden Grey, THS bad boy and top basketball player. Hates talking except when necessary,doesn't like being touched by people,scowls a lot and has a reputation of sleeping with girls just to dump them the following day.

Doesn't see the bright side of life...well until she came around
~~
Aiden: "You walked into my life even when I didn't want you to and now I don't want you leaving"
Mikaela: "Even if I want to leave I simply cant.."

Warnings

-Mature scenes & mature language although not all smut will be detailed

-Sensitive topics

-Male character suffers from a bit of trauma and smokes as a coping mechanism

-Love interest and main character have a small age gap sha ;) (it's not bad I promise it's not like she's 15 and he's 35 or so)

-Love interest has a foul mouth

-Our characters are of the Christian religion so yea there are a few Christian practices(catholic to be precise) buttttt this is not a religious book. I promise it isn't one of those bible stories or what not (not that bible stories are bad though but....you get what I'm saying na)

-Main character can be annoying as hell(don't hate on her though)

-Rereaders, please for the love of Christ REFRAIN YOURSELVES from spoiling this book

- This story is a bad boy x good girl mixture so if you are uncomfortable with this plot I advise leaving.