Chapter 47 -- Mature content

Start from the beginning

Priyanka- "naan thookura mathiri ithu matum thaan iruku, ragu"

Pragyan- "vendam, nee poi apadi thaniah utkaru. kalaila irunthu vela paathathu tired ah irukum", he tried to move her from that place.

Priyanka- "aana,..", She started again.

Pragyan- "poo di, solren la". He tried to be so lovely. Priyanka nodded and left. Pragyan left out a long breathe. The four men giggled. 

Rakshan- "antha ponnu"

Pragyan- "en kadhali than anna, epadi sikiruken patheengala?"

Karthik- "paara, ullukulla enjoy panitu thane iruka? antha ponnu inga vanthathu unakaga thane?"

Pragyan- "amam anna, en kooda than irupen nu vanthuta. Siddhik annavum support panathala sari nu soliten. vanthuta"

Rakshan -"athu epadi da ipadi nadikura, un kannu minnuthu pesum pothu aana pona pothum nu vitutanam"

 Vinay- "athanauium nadipa gopal", he imitated perfectly.

At the same time Siddhik came and everyone changed to their own position. 

Siddhik- "inga enna panra prajju? anga unna Sujju koopdaraan."

Pragyan- "chumma anna". Siddhik glared at him and he went. 

Siddhik turned and asked them, "ethavathu venuma?". They nodded as no and he went. 

Everything went peacefully. All the elders went after the lunch. It is been a very tiring day. The four men also went after bid bye and bless everyone formally. Athulya leaned on Siddhik' s shoulder clubbing his left hand with his right hand and resting her head on his hand. Siddhik gripped her fingers and smiled turning to her side. Athulya looked up at him and Siddhik looked down at her. 

The four men looked at them and smiled contently. They left with a heart filled blissful moments. Sujan and Pragyan started to give pending settlement for all the arrangements and left the place. They went to the hotel and had some food. 

They reached home after finishing all the arrangements. All are hell tired. They all settle themselves in the sofa without even changing their dress. Siddhik ordered some juice and snacks for everyone. Others slept in the sofa itself lying on each other. To Siddhik, they all looked like the kids who were sleeping after playing for so long hours, including Athulya. Siddhik smiled at them imagining them like the kids who dressed up for a fancy dress competition.

Athulya leaned on the handle in the sofa. Athulya' s leg in on Pragyan' s lap. Pragyan is leaned on Sujan' s shoulder. Sujan is leaned back on the sofa surrounding his arms around Pragyan' s neck. Malar is sleeping in another sofa having Priyanka hugging her a little. Malar and Priyanka are holding their hands. Malar another hand is on Athulya head gently rubbing it even in the sleep. 

Siddhik took it as a 30 sec video and some photos too. It is his family. All he have is them. he then looked at his watch in his hand and the ring in his finger. He left out a long breathe and  sat in the dinning table chair. He started to play with his finger ring for a while. Once the order came, he opened the door silently and got it. 

After a while, everyone got up slowly and refreshed. Siddhik gave them the juice and snacks. They all had it and started to watch a movie. At night everyone had dinner and dispersed early leaving the couples alone to have their time. 

In Siddhik' s room, Athulya had a quick bath and refreshed. She know he will take the next step today. She had some butterfly flying inside her stomach thinking about that. Instead of night suit, she wore a top and skirt to impress him. Siddhik came inside.