That day, after treating Jungkook's wounds, they talked for a long time.Although, getting so involved with someone, in the first meeting was indeed a matter of coincidence but who cares?

He jolted but then sigh in content, feeling familiar warmth when two hands sneaks around his waist and stoped at his belly

"What're you thinking, bunny?

" About you" Jungkook slowly turn around and cupped others face in his soft, baby like hands.

" About me? But I'm here.... with you" Taehyung leans into touch and closed his eyes.

Jungkook's giggles feels like a lullaby to other.  "I was thinking about our first meeting. if you were not there I don't know what would have happened to me. Thank you Taehyungie, for always protecting me."

" Jungkook"

" Hmm"

" I love you "

His face turned red.Eyes opened wide,
he could feel Taehyung's hot breath on his lips. No matter how many times he says this, Jungkook's heartbeat always increases.

               🌚🌚🔥🔥🌚🌚

Jungkook could see hesitation in Taehyung's eyes so took  the first step and placed his lips on the other's.

Sparkles began to flow through his body when Taehyung started moving his lips. Slowly sucking his addictive patels.

Jungkook was returning the kiss with same enthusiasm and passion, clinching on other's silky hairs pulling them softly.

Taehyung pulled him more closer if it's even possible to deepen the kiss. Their body pressed against each other like two shapes of puzzle.

Jungkook moan as Tae bite on his lower lip and then caressed with his toung, asking for entrance which he gave easily.

Tae tastes each corner of his mouth. Jungkook feels dizzy when other sucks his toung like a hungry baby. His legs went jelly, if not for others tight grip on his weist, he would be on his knees.

Taehyung tilted his head to get more access and deepen the kiss. Taehyung's hands sneaks into Jungkook's shirt, lifting it a little.

He grinned feeling the soft skin under his palms. Jungkook was literally struggling to keep his body stand.

After sucking, biting and licking each other, they pulled back due to lack of oxygen and put their foreheads together, breathing heavily.

Tae dives into Jungkook's neck, sucking on his milky white smooth skin, leaving red and purple marks.

"Ahh" Jungkook moan when Tae bite on his collar bone, making his mind a complete mess. All he could think about is the beautiful feeling, he's feeling in the moment. His body was shivering with so much sensation.

"You're driving me crazy, bunny" Taehyung said huskily, taking his earlobe between his teeths.

His lips trailed down to his neck, licking there for while and biting a specific place making younger jolted.
"H-hyung" Taehyung smirk, knowing he found others sweet spot.

Taehyung continued his sweet assault  until Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and put his waight on his shoulder.

( This was too much for that fragile bunny but who'll stop that hungry tiger who's ready to devour him alive. Not me🤫🤫)

He yelped when Taehyung picked him in bridal style and pulled him for another heated kiss as made his way towards stairs to his room.

After reaching the room, Teahyung open the door, still holding the younger in his arms. He threw Jungkook in the bed who bounce a little on the soft mattress.