2/2

1st meeting

Just like everyday,Jungkook was returning home from college.  Teacher stopped him for giving extra classes to some students, hence, he got late  and now he have to take a short cut to reach home quickly, otherwise his parents will get worried and it'll be the least thing, he'll want.

As he turned to take a short route, he heard someone screaming, hearing that high peche tone suddenly he shivered and loose his balance, falling back.

He got a cut on his palm which started bleeding. Jungkook ignored his pain and get up.

After gathering courage, he moved a little further. The sound was increasing  so was his heartbeat.

His forehead was sweating, his palms were getting wet,his body was trembling with fear.

Did I make a mistake by coming to this street?

He halts on his steps, eyes widened. his body frozen and throat went dry when he felt something on his shoulder.

"Who are you?"

"What are you doing here, at this hour"

Jungkook turned back to face the person.The reason was known but a sudden relife spread on his body.

"I'm J-Jungkook I was just passing through here".Jungkook himself was confused as to how he suddenly got so much courage.

A few moments ago he was shivering in fear and now talking to this stranger, looking straight into his eyes, like he knew him for ages.

Jungkook was looking at the stranger with heart eyes. Feeling safe in his presence, forgetting his
surroundings, momentarily.

"Don't you know, how dangerous it can be to walk alone. What if someone stock you or worse harm you. "

His deep  concerned voice broke the chain of Jungkook's thoughts. He immediately looks down, face turned red.

This mister looks so hot. His glowing skin and perfect body. I wish I could have him for... What are you thinking, Jungkook ......but his voice is so deep. I wanna listen him more.

"I'm sorry, mister"  He mumbled in law voice, slapping himself mentally for thinking like that in such situation.

"V"

"Huh?"

"My name is V" his bunny smile appeared on his lips listening to other male or V.

------------------------------

Jungkook was sitting on a bench , in a nearby park.It was like a frightening night had passed and a new sun rises in the early night.

Feeling his hand being held, he look at the person, cracking a small smile as he admired the view before his eyes.

V was cleaning the wounds on his hand. Jungkook was feeling hot all over his body. Butterflies doing a merathon in his stomach.

He was sure his heart will burst out of his chest if keeps beating crazily.

Some time ago, Jungkook was literally dying to go home, but now he wants time to just stop. Wanting to Spend time with the handsome guy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook smiles  remembering his first encounter with Taehyung.
The most handsome man person in the world.
(That's true 🧑‍🦰)