Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark

Start from the beginning

???: "Grettings."

I immediately looked where the voice was coming.
The voice had a pretty low and dark tone while it was a bit muffled giving a tiny robotic undertone.

???: "It's nice to see you. Y/n." I could see a tall figure in front of me.

He had a huge part of his face was made up by scar tissue from above his lip. He had a very chunky figure, while wearing a white shirt with a dark suit over it.

Y/n: "W-W-Who are... y-you..?" I said, trembling by his very threatening appearance.
All For One: "Well... I don't have an specific name. But call me... All For One."

My eyes winded at that moment, the Symbold Of Fear himself just in front of me and even worse, he had plans cooking up in his head for me.

Y/n: "S-S-So..? W-Why do you w-wanted me f-for..?"
All For One: "Well, it appears to me that you have suffered memory loss at the age of 10 from what Shigaraki told me, right? Well, let me tell you something... you don't know who you truly are Y/n... or should I say..."

"Kaito Takashi"

A feeling of shock, disbelief and confusion got me all at once.
All For One knew who I was??

Y/n: "W-What..?"

All For One: "It appears you even have forgotten about yourself, huh? Let me refresh your memory then. When you were a very young kid, your dad Daisuke who worked at the Jaku General Hospital at the time, bringed his son to visit him at work. However when he was  dealing with Gang Orca after a Nomu attack, he said to his son to not leave where he was. Unfortunately however, Kaito did not listen to his dad orders and started to roam around the hospital, somehow, the young kid managed to find our Nomu Hideout at the morgue room. And let me say, he did not get out of that alive... Or that's what me and Doctor had thought." He made a small pause and continued. "After that, Doctor decided to use the now boy's corpse to turn him into a High-End Nomu from a project he was developing of Nomus that could think. Unfortunately, the young boy have survived and gained consciousness. A few years later, him and another High-End Nomu had scaped the lab and went to civilization, but only the Kaito had managed to come back. A few more years later, Kaito scaped again but this time, he didn't come back. We all thought he died, but then you arrived."

While he said that, all the memories come back and crashed like a train, my attack with a nomu, Randy, Randy's death and my unfortunate demise at a cliff next to a river.
I stared at the ground in disbelief as tears were getting out of my eyes while noises tried to come out of my mouth.

All For One: "Yes, Young Y/n, you are Kaito, Daisuke's son and a Nomu. I know that you're not believing on that now. But I have bring someone who also wanted a chat with you."

I heard a door being open, glancing to see who was the main behind Jaku General Hospital, Kyudai Garaki.