Chapter 19

Suddenly I heard a loud groan but Im sure It wasn't the dragon's growl. I rise my head slowly while shaking very bad.A drop of blood fall on my face.

This was a thing I didn't expected...

Author Pov

A muscular and strong body hovered over her small one. He was panting heavily when his hot breath fell on her neck.

He raise his head and his dark fierce eyes meet with hers. Bood drops was dripping from his injured back but she didn't saw them. Yn lip curled a little while her hands were wrapped to her arms.

He runs his tongue through his bottom lip and pierced his orbs to her. Her teary eyes began to close slowly...

"Why sweetheart?Why you never hear me?" That was the only thing she tried to understand before completely passing out, feeling the warmth on his veiny arms.

His face pale,looking how she cosed her eyes in such a cruel way without even responding...
His big palms cupped her face while she was still on his warm embrace.

"Baby,baby wake up!" Taehyung breath hitched and his hot lips landed on her cold forehead.

"She is cold.." He leaned backwards and for the first time a chill of fear passed through his body...

He stood up and removed his bloody-torned cloak before covering her cold body.

He leaned towards her and lifted her up on his arms trying to give her frozen soul a little warmth.

"My lord we found the..." Jungkook come with other guards while running.
His eyes fall on Taehyung tattered and blooded clothes than to the chained black monster but his eyes never fall on her...

"A body shifter spirt?He muttered to his breath not to loud.

"She is freezing. Go and call a healer. I don't fucking care where do you find him just bring him at the palace.If something happens to her i don't know what im going to do." Taehyung said darkly making Jungkook to gulp his saliva after his gaze finally fall on the small figure laying on his arms.

"As you wish my Lord!" He bow and Taehyung left while blood was still dripping from his board shoulders...

Taehyung Pov

I stare at her small lifeless figure while laying her on the bed. Never in my life I have feel so anxious and scared like today. Only the thought of something bad happening to her, freak me .

I landed a soft kiss to her cold forehead and covered her with blankets to keep her little body warm...

The door opened, but I already know who it was.

"My lord!" The healer bow with others and than his eyes fell on her cold face.

I backwarded from the bed while I closed my furious eyes trying to calm my demon.

The injuries on my back disappeared themself and than I diverted my gaze again to my little princess looking how lifeless she was looking...

The healer put his palm on her forehead and than close his eyes while breathing heavily.
One of his helpers took a bottle from their bag and handed to him.

Fom my place I can see a woman lifting a little my sweetheart head while giving her a black liquid.

The healer took a deep breath and come near me while his head remains lowered in front of me.
Something is wrong...