Ekansh was shirtless and was about to wear his shirt but then he noticed Surbhi and his goals changed. He smirked and started coming closer to her.

Surbhi hurriedly covered  her eyes with hands and turned to different side. Ekansh chuckled at her reaction.

"Open you eyes." Ekansh said.

"Pagal hai kya aap." Surbhi responded.
(are you mad?)

"What?" He said.

"Phle apni shirt pehen lijiye. Phir kholungi aankhien." Surbhi said.
(First wear your shirt then I will open my eyes.)

"I will wear shirt if you will open your eyes." Ekansh argued.

"Ye kya baat hui?" Surbhi said.
(What's this)

"It is what it is." Ekansh casually replied.

"You know many girls are dying to see my abs. You are the lucky one." Ekansh whispered in her ears.

Surbhi didn't responded. It's been fifteen minutes since they are arguing. Surbhi was still closing her eyes and Ekansh was still shirtless.

"Open your eyes otherwise I will make you." Ekansh said.

"You can't do that." Surbhi said.

"Challenging me wifey? I accept your challenge." Ekansh said and came closer to Surbhi. She could feel his breath on her neck.

"Wh-at are you do-ing?" She tried not to shutter.

Ekansh didn't said anything. He just slid his hands on her stomach slowly and started tickling her.

"Hahahahaha..." Surbhi started laughing hardly. Now her hands were not covering her eyes anymore.

"Ekansh..sir Stop it.. " She wasn't able to speak due to laughing hardly but Ekansh wasn't hearing her.

Surbhi tried to run away from him but her foot slipped and she fell on the bed while falling she accidentally grabbed Ekansh's shoulder too and now they both were on the bed. Ekansh was hovering over her. Surbhi was breathing heavily due to laughing.

They both looked at each other's eyes. They were very close that they could hear each other's heart beats. To maintain some distance between them Surbhi put her hands on Ekansh's bare chest. He gazed at her hands then again shifted his gaze to her face. Her face was red like a tomato.

Their eye contact broke by the knock on the door. They both regained their sense. Ekansh stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom while Mummring something.

Surbhi too stood up from and corrected her saree then opened the door.

"You didn't changed yet?" Minakshi asked.

"No." Surbhi replied.

"Why beta?" Minakshi asked.

"Because we are leaving maa." Ekansh said coming out of the bathroom. He was now wearing a shirt.

"Where?" Minakshi asked.

"To my mansion maa." Ekansh replied coming closer to them.

"Why this soon?" Minakshi asked.

"Because it's been three days of  my marriage and there are many works pending in the company. That's why!" Ekansh stated.

"You can take some day offs too. You are the boss." Minakshi said.

"I'm the boss that's why I have to handle everything. Please understand maa." Ekansh said.

"When you are leaving?" Minakshi asked. Her face fell down. Seeing this Surbhi was feeling bad but Ekansh too wasn't wrong.

"Evening." Ekansh replied.

"Ok. I'm going to prepare lunch." Minakshi said.

"I'm coming too maa." Surbhi said and Minakshi nodded then they both went to the kitchen.

Ekansh grabbed his laptop and started his work.
.
.
In the kitchen

"What happened maa?" Surbhi asked as Minakshi was looking sad.

"What happened huh! You are leaving today." Minakshi said.

"What!!! She is leaving? When?" Disha exclaimed while coming in the kitchen.

"In the evening." Surbhi replied.

"That's too early but." Disha whined.

"I was saying the same but who can win argument against Ekansh." Minakshi said.

"Leave him." Disha said.

Minakshi and Surbhi looked at her direction.

"I mean let him go alone. Surbhi you don't go. Stay here." Disha said.

"She will go with me." Ekansh said entering the kitchen.

"She will not." Disha argued.

"She have to." Ekansh said while correcting his watch.

"Is it necessary for her to go with you?" Disha said.

"Yes it is. She is my legally married wife." Ekansh said.

Surbhi blushed after hearing him.

"Babes tell him you don't want to go." Disha said.

"I will cut your half salary if you don't go. Now the choice is yours." Ekansh said and smirked.

Surbhi was too stunned to speak.

"Shut up you both and get out of here. " Minakshi shouted.

Disha and Ekansh looked at each other with pissed off facial expressions and they both went out.

"They fight like kids." Minakshi sighed.

"They do. I agree." Surbhi said. They both laughed.
.
.
.
.
So that's it for todayhh!!

Hehe double update 🌚💕.

Hope you liked it! 💗🌷.

Don't forget to vote and comment ✨