Needy

TW:smut

Johnnie's POV

I was stressing so bad. I have been so horny for the past few hours but Jake wasn't home. He had to go film with JC. The more I thought of my boyfriend the more I became more and more needy. I was so hard. I decided he wouldn't be home for awhile so I could relieve my stress. I took off my pants as I started pumping my member. I was so desperate and I wasn't getting the satisfaction I needed. What I needed was my boyfriend to come home. I finally got one thing going as I started to moan. Apperently I was so caught up in myself as I didn't hear the doorbell open.

"AGhHhh...JaAAkKe" I moaned out. I didn't realize that Jake was standing right there.

Jake's POV

I had just got home from filming with JC. I went inside the house and was hoping to find my boyfriend there on the couch like he was when I left but he was nowhere to be found. I walked up to our shared bedroom when I heard him moaning. God what this man does to me is insane. I got super hard just at the thought of him jerking off.

"AGhHhh...JaAAkKe" I heard. Oh. My. God. I quietly opened the door to see him jerking off. I noticed he wasn't quite satisfied. I walked over to the bad and climbed up on top of him. I grabbed his dick out of his hands shoking him thinking there was no one home. I smirked at him as I bent down and started sucking him off. He bit his hand trying not to make any noise. I grabbed his hand from his mouth and took my mouth off of his dick. "Let me hear you" I bent back down and continued sucking. His moans were turning me on even more. I had an idea. We had a vibrating dildo with us just for funsies. I grabbed it out of the bottom of the nightstand next to me and a bottle of lube. He still hadn't noticed I'd been planning something for him. It was kinda hard to suck him off and prepare the dildo for him. I squirted some of the lube on my hand then stroked the dildo. Once I was sure it was all ready I flipped him over. I turned on the dildo and slowly put it in his entrance. He moaned out so loud. Once he got used to it I put it in all the way making sure he could get used to it first. I flipped him back over and continued sucking him off. His moans we so much louder to is time.

"P-please-agh- ja-ke I need-fu-ck- you in me" he moaned out. I hummed against his dick as he moaned out. While sucking his dick I took off both of our extra clothes off. I flipped him over and pulled out the dildo and turned it off. I lined my dick up with his entrance and thrusted in fully. I was thrusting in and out as they were getting more and more sloppy the closer to our climax we both got. "JAKE R-RIGHT TH-ERE DON'T STOP" he moaned out as leaned down to whisper in his ear "I'm not planning on it baby" I sat back up still abusing his prostate. Both of our moans were filling the room and I'm sure the neighbors heard us. I felt my stomach starting to fill up. "J-Jake I'm go-gonna cum please." I made sure to make these last couple thrusts hitting his prostate each time. I started jerking him off to get him to finish quicker. He quickly came on his stomach. I came shortly after inside him. I slowly pulled out admiring him. God he looked so hot with my cum dripping out of his hole.I kissed his cheek. We cleaned up and cuddled into each others naked bodies. We soon fell asleep after we cuddled into each other.

683 words