{Chapter 7: TRUST ME I WON'T SWEETS.}

Start from the beginning

After a minute brunette patted on Jungkook's chest signalling him to back off . Jungkook pulled back with a peck or more like a smooch .

Taehyung took air to breathe .
Ravenhead was still hovering over him giggling at his cute actions.

"Seriously -sweets ? breathe out with your nose ." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung glared at him . What can he even say to him when he himself was excited and forgot to breathe.

Jungkook again moved closer towards his lips when Brunette interrupted him " do you want some coffee ?"

Jungkook denied but brunette pushed him back and sprinted to the kitchen. Leaving Jungkook a laughing mess.

*Ring*
Ravenhead picked up the call seeing a certain contact.

" Good Eve Mr. Jeon. I have already booked the same venue the one your brother picked up for his engagement ceremony and even booked it for the Friday ."

" What about the arrangements? ''

"Mostly it is done with just a few things left . Invitations are already ready just waiting for your order to be sent ."

"Okay - make sure this news doesn't reach anyone's ears yet . I want to surprise my father and brother" ravenhead smirked.

" Ok sir. "
Ravenhead hung up the phone .
___

Kitchen ;

" Jungkook! Will you come here please " Taehyung called .

Ravenhead walked towards him. " Do you need help ? "

" Bring those mugs from the shelf it's not in my reach "

" Then how do you keep thee ?"
" It's my housemaid doings" Brunette replied.

Taehyung was making coffee when Jungkook said " you're boiling it too much ... It's not made like that "
"Oh really? Do you even make it once"

"Sweets - you don't know my coffee tastes too good and I know much better than yours." Ravenhead challenged .

"Is that so Mr. Jeon . So why don't you make one ... I also wanna try your much better coffee" Brunette joked.

" Alright. Let's make coffee for each other the one whose taste better will win. " Ravenhead challenged.

They both started making coffee beside each other . Taehyung knew that Ravenhead was copying the whole process .

They both were pouring steamed milk in their mugs . Seeing brunette mixing the coffee Jungkook also did the same but he knew he was gonna lose so he left his mug and back hugged Taehyung, his face was in brunette's Crook now.

Taehyung on the other hand caught off guard, and a spoon slipped from his glass . "Kook - what are doing - it's tinkling .Stop *giggle* "

" You're smelling so nice *sniff* sniff* sweets~"