part 22

"where have you brought me... The first thing he asked when yoongi placed him on something cozy... his mind was clouded with confusion... like how did he end up here with yoongi.. The last thing i remember is that he kissed me and then i passed out... Taeyung look up at yoongi with angry red eyes...

"i was the one who made you unconscious with chloroform and about place you are in my cozy penthouse.. Taeyung looked at him shocked thinking yoongi has a penthouse and his mother and wife lived in a small house located in poor society of deagu...

"it's not a very big but both of us could stay here...before we leave the country.. Taeyung jump from his place hearing yoongi who checking something in his phone... how can he take such a big decision... he was never this courageous...he sure someone is behind him giving him encouragement to go against jungkook who will never hesitate to kill him.. "who put such a things in his mind running away from country... this will all end very badly... Jungkook will also harm the people associated with him.. He turned yoongi around to face him...

"I'm not going anywhere with you.. Yoongi lauged at him and suddenly pull his wrist and throw him on couch and hovers over his trembling figure..

"when it's come to you i even worse than jungkook.. He said angrily gritting his teeth and then smile kissing his forehead.. i know you still love me... that's why i decided to snatch you from mafia king jeon jungkook... he won't even know when will i take you away from him.. Yoongi rub his lips with his thumb softly making him whimper with his soothing touch...

"leave him

"leave him.. he is enjoying his night with someone else.. Yoongi said kissing his neck softly.. Taeyung clunch on his back with breathing heavily... "wanna know with whom..yoongi asked looking up at his red face... taeyung nodded his head looking in his eyes...

"with my wife... MIN JIMIN... He said before captured his lip's in passionate kiss avoiding taeyung's teary eyes...

"Is he more beautiful than me, you had to go to him..!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"lixi baby what happened to you why are panicking... Felix look at his boyfriend while anxiously dialing someone number...but every time he tried it's say switch off..

"i saw yoongi going out from party with jeon taeyung in his arms.. So i thought i will drop minni hyung to his house... But he was not in garden and his phone is also switched off.. Felix said with shaky voice.. So much stress about jimin..where his minni hyung can go when he doesn't even know the way to his house..

"my heart is feeling so restless..i feel like something wrong is going to happen...his boyfriend hug close to his chest sensing his trembling figure...