[] Chapter 2: Nah, I'd Win []

Start from the beginning

Kei, this time, grabbed a nearby metal rod and held it defensively, visibly scared but determined to protect herself. I glanced at her, feeling a twinge of pride at her actions.

However, the loud sound of the zombie's head hitting the floor was intentional, as it drew the attention of the other undead towards me. It seemed my plan to divert their focus from Kei to myself had worked.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop being loud," I muttered, frustration evident in my voice as I began systematically bashing the zombies' heads one by one with my baton.

To conserve my energy, I aimed for quick, precise strikes to the head, instantly destroying their skulls. These were the weakest type of zombies, ones I could dispatch stealthily and efficiently.

"I-I'm sorry, okay," whispered Kei, her voice filled with remorse. I lightly tapped her head with the handle of the baton, a gentle reminder to stay quiet.

"We're lucky that there aren't any sentient undea-" I began, but my words were cut off by the sudden vibration of the floor.

*Dhump* *badhump*

"Or so I thought," I muttered grimly as three large, sentient undead lumbered towards us. Their smirking faces suggested they had been observing my battle with the other zombies, waiting for the opportune moment to confront us.

"C-creepy," Kei muttered, her voice trembling with fear as she observed the approaching undead.
With determination waning, she seemed overwhelmed by the sight of the menacing creatures.

As they charged towards us, their speed and ferocity were evident. They aimed their attacks squarely at me, launching punches with surprising force.

Using my baton, I attempted to deflect their blows, but the impact was enough to push me back slightly. It was clear that these undead were more formidable adversaries than their mindless counterparts.

 It was clear that these undead were more formidable adversaries than their mindless counterparts

__________________________________________

A/N: Those who read Lookism would understand how he deflected those punches.
__________________________________________