🍃Snowflakes🍃

Start from the beginning

"Woah!" (Y/N) luckily managed to catch me before we fell to the ground. "Are you okay, Revali?"

"Whoops." Daruk giggled slightly.

"Uhm... yes, I'm fine. It's just those two idiots." I am going to KILL THAT GORON IF HE DOES THAT AGAIN!

"Come on, don't get mad at Daruk! He's just... being himself, I guess?" (Y/N) shrugged. "Come on, let's go get some fresh air."

"Hm... whatever..." Was my anger really that noticeable?

Once outside, I explained to (Y/N) everything about them being onto us.

"Wait, really?"

"Yes... I still cannot get my mind over how someone as big as Daruk managed to go over my radar that night."

"Well, we were having a close moment, so... I don't blame you." (Y/N) sighed. "So..."

"So?"

"What is it you do in Snow Day?" (Y/N')'s face blushed bright red. I can't get over how cute they look right now...

"I already told you back there! Just stupid romantic stuff." I really cannot stand Snow Day. All those lovey dovey couples giving each other gifts and all that stuff... it sickens me.

"What kind of stupid romantic stuff?"

"Don't tell me you're into that..."

"Maybe, a little bit..." (Y/N) giggled slightly, their blush deepening. "B-But we don't have to do anything if you don't want to!"

"I... Hm." Maybe we could do something... I mean, it has been a rough week, and maybe we can unwind a bit? "You know what? I'm feeling kind today."

"Wait, really?"

"Yes, but hurry before I regret it."

"Oh, trust me, you won't regret this, birdie!" Before I knew it, (Y/N) pulled me away into a tight hug. With the cold atmosphere, it was kinda nice to have (Y/N)' warmth wrapped around me.

"Uhm... (Y/N)?" A voice appeared from behind us. "AH-" I jumped out of the hug.

"RAURU! Uhm.. hey!" (Y/N) said awkwardly. Great! Another person that knows!

"I was about to ask you if you wanted more information about secret stones, but... I see you're busy!" He chuckled.

"Perfect! Just. Perfect." I grunted.

"Uhm... I'll explain everything to Rauru." (Y/N) sighed. "Try to calm down a bit meanwhile, okay birdie?"

"DONT CALL ME NICKNAMES IN FRONT OF HIM!" This is too embarrassing to tolerate. "But... fine."

"Great. Gimmie five minutes!"

"And... that's it, I think."

"So you and Revali, huh?" Rauru smiled softly. "I had my suspicions from the way you looked at him while we talked..."

"Great way to be subtle, dummy." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, your secret is safe with me." Rauru added. "I'll make sure no one else finds out, alright? I know how it's like to have a secret relationship. Me and my wife, Sonia, used to sneak out to see each other when we were younger."

"Right..." I can't be interested in anything he's saying. "Well, (Y/N) and I were about to head put to Rito Village, so-"

"Oh! Of course. I'll leave you alone now." Finally, the other Zonai left, walking back to the castle.